Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

The 37 double is tempting but I've already got Zaha and Guehi for that so I dunno. 

Definitely doing Werner to Richarlison though. 

If I was choosing between Mateta and Pedro it would be Mateta. What's your thoughts on Nketiah? 

Yeah I like Nketiah. If I could afford him with Broja he'd definitely be in the mix and I'd probably go for him instead.  There's always the risk Arsenal go with Lacazette for one of the games. But that Leeds game could be a bumper one for Arsenal. I've only got 5.4 to play with and unless I sell Son which I'm currently not going to do, then all I'm really doing with Broja/Mateta et al is just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Just seen Richarlison has a leg injury and is 50/50 for Sunday's game. 

When I was toying with bringing in a Richarlison or a Watkins (who I know you already own), the other option was Iheanacho home to Everton & Norwich.  Obviously rotation is the issue with Leicester. Antonio has Norwich aswell although he's a single game weeker.

27 minutes ago, BOF said:

When I was toying with bringing in a Richarlison or a Watkins (who I know you already own), the other option was Iheanacho home to Everton & Norwich.  Obviously rotation is the issue with Leicester. Antonio has Norwich aswell although he's a single game weeker.

I'm not keen on Leicester due to the heavy rotation messing with their form. 

Antonio was great earlier in the season but seems to have gone off the boil. 

If I don't do Richarlison I might just stick with Werner. 

18 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I'm not convinced on Richarlison personally; feels like a bit of a trap.

But saying that there isn't much to choose from up front this season.

Kane has to average about 6pts per remaining fixture in order to avoid being the lowest 'high scoring' striker in FPL ever. Basically the strikers have objectively stunk this season.

• Like 1

Assuming Richarlison isn’t banned or injured (apparently his injury was cramp so he should be fine) then my moves are Cucho and Gelhardt out for Richarlison and Pukki

15 doublers. Bench Boost active 

Lets go

• Like 1

Any predictions on how many minutes Jesus might get for City this DGW? If Richarlison isn't available I might get him instead when ditching Werner. 

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Any predictions on how many minutes Jesus might get for City this DGW? If Richarlison isn't available I might get him instead when ditching Werner. 

Pep Roulette.

Could play both games or could play none.

Have a punt :D

14 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

You'd think in his current form and minutes he'd start both. But it's Pep

Honestly I wouldn't be confident on any Man City attacker playing both games. Foden and KDB would be favourites. But it's Pep.

There will be one or two. But I'll be damned if I can predict who it is.

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You'd think in his current form and minutes he'd start both. But it's Pep

Honestly I wouldn't be confident on any Man City attacker playing both games. Foden and KDB would be favourites. But it's Pep.

There will be one or two. But I'll be damned if I can predict who it is.

That's what's holding me back. Been stung too many times before. 

But you'd think with his form and now needing to win the league as they're out of Europe they'd play the best they can. 

I think I'll pass so no doubt he'll start both and get 25 odd points. 

Just now, Rds1983 said:

That's what's holding me back. Been stung too many times before. 

But you'd think with his form and now needing to win the league as they're out of Europe they'd play the best they can. 

I think I'll pass so no doubt he'll start both and get 25 odd points. 

Yeah you'd think so.

But it's Pep :)

My two City players are Ederson and Cancelo so I'm fairly confident I'll get 180 and 120 at least out of those two 

It begins... 

Ramsey is a 'big doubt' according to Gerrard which means I'm very likely down one double already. 

Need to decide whether I take a - 4 to swap him out for Gordon. 

Edited by Rds1983

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It begins... 

Ramsey is a 'big doubt' according to Gerrard which means I'm very likely down one double already. 

Need to decide whether I take. - 5 to swap him out for Gordon. 

What's your situation? Does the swap require a hit? (should that 5 be a 4). Ramsey may come back for the 2nd game (although that's Liverpool so ...).

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

What's your situation? Does the swap require a hit? (should that 5 be a 4). Ramsey may come back for the 2nd game (although that's Liverpool so ...).

That 5 should have been a 4. I really need to start proof reading what I write. 

I used my FTs this morning to sort get Richarlison and Nketiah in. I'm out tonight and busy in the morning so didn't want to risk missing the deadline. 

Ramsey back for the 2nd game I can only see 2 points based off it being Liverpool. The question is does Gordon get more than 6 across the 2 games to make it worthwhile? He'd likely be bench fodder in 37 and 38.

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

That 5 should have been a 4. I really need to start proof reading what I write. 

I used my FTs this morning to sort get Richarlison and Nketiah in. I'm out tonight and busy in the morning so didn't want to risk missing the deadline. 

Ramsey back for the 2nd game I can only see 2 points based off it being Liverpool. The question is does Gordon get more than 6 across the 2 games to make it worthwhile? He'd likely be bench fodder in 37 and 38.

Remember you may also want Ramsey for 37 aswell, so that would be a transfer back in, effectively another 4 pointer, although Gordon has a good 37 too. Just depends who you think will do better. It really all depends on how long Ramsey will be out for. If he's not back for Liverpool then I'd probably do the -4.

Same situation for me. I’ve got Ramsey. I’ll probably take the hit to get rid of him. Probably for Gordon. 

Im also now siding with NKetiah instead of Pukki

Mateta done. My first Palace player of the season, meaning Newcastle are the only club left that I haven't owned this season.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Same situation for me. I’ve got Ramsey. I’ll probably take the hit to get rid of him. Probably for Gordon. 

Im also now siding with NKetiah instead of Pukki

I've not actually owned Gordon yet so I'm mildly tempted to get him in just to have had him whilst he was this cheap. Feels like owning him at some point this season is strangely compulsory. 

Â