Cheltenham 2021

troon_villan

Is anyone having a nibble at the nags tomorrow or throughout the week?  Why don't you jot down your picks and tips and we can all be losers together?

First away at 13:20 and SkyBet are doing their risk free £10 bet, so if you lose you get your tenner back as cash in your account.  I'm on Metier with Sky

Paddy Power are also doing a 'free' £5 bet on the 13:20 for those with an account.  I've taken Soaring Glory with them.

Appreciate It looks the one to beat but at even money it's way too short to take.

Who ya'll backing?

You can guarantee about £8 profit with that £10 back as cash offer if you’re into matched betting. Back a horse at Skybet, lay it on an exchange. Profit either way.

The Paddy offer would make about £3 too. Easy £11.

Edited by Genie

Ballyadam and Metier using sky offer (2 accounts!)

Small stakes for the rest:

Happygolucky in ultima - backed at 12/1 antepost, meets loads of the trends for winners, now at 3/1. Probably be pulled up!

Abracadabras in champ hurdle antepost, will try and lay off in running

Black tears in the mares hurdle, homme public in the fred winter

Good luck to everyone having a flutter

• Like 2

1.20 Soaring Glory @ 10/1 - sky money back offer otherwise I would probably have the favourite

2.30 Milan Native - 7/1 

3.05 Goshen @9/2 - Honeysuckle looks the best and should have the beating of number 1 and 7 but the value is in Goshen, won so easily last time out I have to take a punt at 9/2 here

• Like 1

I backed a horse each way Anti-post back in January for the Gold Cup (The Conditional) @ 66/1 and had a good couple of quid sitting on it.

The poor **** died at Newbury a couple of weeks ago!   😢

Hopefully some decent value to be found elsewhere this week instead.

• Sad 1

My bets..

1.20 - Appreciate It (£10 risk free bet Skybet Soaring Glory)

1.55 Shiskin should win but to short for my liking

2.30 Happygolucky

3.40 Concertista should win but again to short my for liking

3.05 Sharjah

4.15 Her Indoors

4.50 Next Destination

Good luck everyone.

Edited by adamthevillan
  • Like 1

mansionbet paying out as a winner for first and 2nd in the 1.20 too

also, tote are doing placepot insurance all week if you stake your placepot the day before. you get your stake back as cash up to a tenner if your placepot loses in the first leg

A day for favourites I think. Appreciate It, Shishkin, Happygolucky, Honeysuckle, Concertista, Saint Sam & Next Destination.

Very short prices but I've tried a double on Appreciate It &  Concertista (11/4). Saint Sam (4/1), Happygolucky (3/1) and Next Destination (5/2). That won't make me even a small fortune, but good luck all. ☘️

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Anyone win with their Skybet risk free £10 bets? 

My only winner of the day was Galvin right at the last.  I'll take it though, blew my free bets earlier in the day.  Tough to find any value in the winners.

Vintage Clouds has been haunting me for about a decade!

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

My only winner of the day was Galvin right at the last.  I'll take it though, blew my free bets earlier in the day.  Tough to find any value in the winners.

Vintage Clouds has been haunting me for about a decade!

E/W  Eldorado Allen 2nd @ 40/1 

WIN  Honey Suckle 1st @ Evs 

E/W  Ellam Valley 3rd @ 80/1

I am annoyed I never backed Vintage Clouds E/W though.

I also missed the last race but Galvin looked a good winner.

Â