Newkie Broon Pre Match Thread

rjw63

26 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Luiz is no slouch going forward and creating stuff so Nakamba starting as well will give him more licence to support the attack, I'm presuming.

Exactly. Luiz pushes forward & replaces McGinn who is replaced as DM by Nakamba. Makes perfect sense to me as we cannot afford any slip ups tonight. Must win game ! We can then bring fresh legs in Ramsey to alter the game positively which he is more capable of than Nakamba attacking wise.

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I fully expect him to be belting out Holte Enders it in the sky and Every week we follow etc in the stands along with your shit arrrrrrrr when the Newcastle keeper takes a goal kick 

I absolutely hate the “youre shit ahhhhhhhhh” stuff. **** wank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The bookies think it, the neutrals think it. What could go wrong

Im not ready for that feeling if it all goes wrong.

4-1 Villa if we get decent officiating.

That never **** happens.

• Like 1

From Chris Waddle :crylaugh::rolleyes:

It's very hard to change the mentality and structure of this [Newcastle] side. Rafa Benitez played identical football, as a counter-attacking side who bring teams on to them and break.

Steve Bruce wanted to play attacking football from the start but realised the players were set in their ways. They've got five wingers on the bench - Krafth is the only defender on the bench.

The problem Newcastle have got is keeping the football, that's what frustrates the fans and Steve Bruce. In his defence, he inherited a defensive side and has found it hard to change that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The bookies think it, the neutrals think it. What could go wrong

Im not ready for that feeling if it all goes wrong.

4-1 Villa if we get decent officiating.

You think we’ll let one in? How very dare you!