Formula One - 2021

BOF

13 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Anything to keep the money from lining Erdoğans pockets is a proper job, for me.

That too. For me it was more that Turkey is not a good race.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

😂😂

I can’t remember the location of the f1 race that was similar? All kinds of chaos on the start/finish straight even iirc a car going down backwards.

Edited by Genie

On 15/05/2021 at 20:32, Genie said:

I can’t remember the location of the f1 race that was similar? All kinds of chaos on the start/finish straight even iirc a car going down backwards.

Nurburgring? Few years back when Winkelhoff led the race for a lap or two as a result

Either that or Spa when they had the massive pileup back in the schumacher hakkinen days

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Nurburgring? Few years back when Winkelhoff led the race for a lap or two as a result

Either that or Spa when they had the massive pileup back in the schumacher hakkinen days

It’s really bugging me now, it was more recent that the Spa carnage (‘98 I think). I have this picture in my mind of cars spinning off at the end of the straight one after the other, the one going down it backwards. I’m thinking it was a German / European GP.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It’s really bugging me now, it was more recent that the Spa carnage (‘98 I think). I have this picture in my mind of cars spinning off at the end of the straight one after the other, the one going down it backwards. I’m thinking it was a German / European GP.

Yep, definitely Nurburgring. European Grand Prix I think and everyone was going off on the end of the first straight before the hairpin. Somebody nearly took out the safety car as well

Here it is. Carnage starts from about 5 mins in. Safety Car incident is 6:24

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep, definitely Nurburgring. European Grand Prix I think and everyone was going off on the end of the first straight before the hairpin. Somebody nearly took out the safety car as well

Here it is. Carnage starts from about 5 mins in. Safety Car incident is 6:24

And who could forget this chaos :P:lol:

• Haha 4

Le Clerc gets pole because he crashes the car to red flag qualy whilst in p3. 

Bit more dramatic than Rosbergs attempt. 

Danny Ric, I rate him but he really is underdriving that Mclaren. 

Bloody hell Charles you ruined what would've been a mega end to qualy. This is the only good bit of the weekend. Was hoping for a bit of Sainz magic he's been great. 

Perez and Danny Ric are really struggling in their new teams. 

Edited by Farlz

If Hamilton ends up winning tomorrow's race we may stop the season there and then. Give him the title and maybe just give him the Premier League trophy too.

I'm actually looking forward to the race now. I think Charles v Max could be epic, assuming no penalties for Leclerc.

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Never seen a decent race at Monaco.

What is the point of DRS at this circuit?

What’s the point of this circuit?

I hate the circuit and I hate the fawning over what a magnificent place it is.

Does anyone actually believe it?

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

What’s the point of this circuit?

I hate the circuit and I hate the fawning over what a magnificent place it is.

Does anyone actually believe it?

Billionaire Boys Club.