Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Anyone got the video of that drunken Blose fan who says he's a Villa fan after they were relegated 3 years ago?

Gardner?

:lol:

You know the one I mean. The one that keeps on saying "correct".

in a pub beer garden right? I know it but can't find it.

I bet VP was buzzing today, my mate went to the game in a Spurs top. Anyone got any pics/vids of the crowd at VP from today?

the entire stadium was doing the 'they're going UPPPPPP they're going DOWWNNNNN' with accompanying dance moves at 1-0 spurs. also spotted one bloke in a light blue spurs jersey who was going mental. absolutely brilliant scenes.

Wonder how fast Craigie-boy will jump ship now they're not in the PL or will he stick around and help his boyhood club make their way back up?
He'll move to Wolves, being a life-long Wolves fan and all that.

:crylaugh: Nice one.

The City is Ours

Did anyone hear those bastards singing The City is Ours, as if they're now proud of finishing 9th!

We finished 9th last year (our highest ever top flight finish) and they laughed at us. Well who's laughing now?

Who is laughing now??? lmfao

The City is Ours

Did anyone hear those bastards singing The City is Ours, as if they're now proud of finishing 9th!

We finished 9th last year (our highest ever top flight finish) and they laughed at us. Well who's laughing now?

Who is laughing now??? lmfao

The kind of logic one comes to expect from a SHA fan.

Boggles the mind

Superb day all round. My Argylle mates are pissing themselves about that mug Holloway taking the plunge, but the best news is my in-laws won't speak to me for weeks now........yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!

Â