Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Today couldn't have worked out better. Villa finishing as high in the league as they possibly could thanks to a win over red scouse and all other results going our way, Blackpool being relegated with that tosser half arsed manager who was never famous in charge and best of all the scum being sent back to the pit where they belong.

Great photos of the sorry sad inbred brain dead morons by the way. Good to see their tears and dejected bluenose scum faces.

Haha just seen the blubbering noses on sky sports news! 31% possession in todays game and just 2 shots on target! I can't wait to see motd, see Gardner and the fans celebrating and then getting their hopes smashed! It really couldn't of been any better.

Watch out for the bit when the Wolves goal goes in and only one nose seems to work out that their in the shit the rest are still buzzing from Gardner's goal. Priceless.

Ah brilliant, most of them aren't smart enough to work it out!

Indeed even their manager hadn't figured it out they still had 10 men behind the ball.

Watch out for the bit when the Wolves goal goes in and only one nose seems to work out that their in the shit the rest are still buzzing from Gardner's goal. Priceless.

Ah brilliant, most of them aren't smart enough to work it out!

Indeed even their manager hadn't figured it out they still had 10 men behind the ball.

Apparently McCarthy didn't selebrate much when wolves got their second, the radio said he didn't look like he knew how important that goal was.

Anyone got the video of that drunken Blose fan who says he's a Villa fan after they were relegated 3 years ago?

Gardner?

:lol:

You know the one I mean. The one that keeps on saying "correct".

Â