Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

33 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Mowbry press conference, seems to think they are a big club!!!

19 minutes in rambles on about the buffet thats been put on is Premier League and Champions League quality 🤣

It's a bit early for the first cuckoo of spring, but i think i've just heard one !!! 🤣

Warning - this vid is on there YouTube channel, so make sure your anti virus is up to date

They're big in a lot of ways... big stain on the area, big embarrassment, big mental disturbances, big unvalidated opinion of themselves, big percentage of criminals supporting them, big luck to somehow win one trophy in their whole miserable existence, big stab in the back to have the arrogance to call themselves 'Birmingham' when all the teams in the city said they never would, the list goes on.

I kinda like Mowbray. Shame I now have to hate him. 

Love the way they went for Rooney, a global name to Tony Mowbray, probably the most boring, vanilla man in football (albeit a decent manager). 

Talk about a disjointed approach. Idiots. 

1 minute ago, Strog said:

I heard Blose have put on a buffet. Here’s an image someone sent me earlier…

mate.

IMG_0648.jpeg.86eff234a603155f6090e61a5828b7d4.jpeg

I see they needed the help off 'them lot up the road' with the tablecloth so disqualifies the buffet from being proppa

mate 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I see they needed the help off 'them lot up the road' with the tablecloth so disqualifies the buffet from being proppa

mate 

Must av broke there arts 

mate

I had no idea The Premier League were so prescriptive. 

I know there are rules about stadium quality, press facilities, ball boys etc but a required quality of buffet is surely over the top? Do you HAVE to have Foie gras and Caviar or something?

The games gone. 

10 hours ago, imavillan said:

19 minutes in rambles on about the buffet thats been put on is Premier League and Champions League quality 🤣

It's a bit early for the first cuckoo of spring, but i think i've just heard one !!! 🤣

Warning - this vid is on there YouTube channel, so make sure your anti virus is up to date

Is it actually Steve Bruce?

10 hours ago, imavillan said:

Food at press conferences seems to be a theme with him

• Haha 1

On 05/01/2024 at 23:06, HKP90 said:

Radiolab did a brilliant podcast on a particular episode, which I would highly recommend.

Thom Yorke's such a talent. Surprised VT has no memes about him.

• Haha 2

1-1

My Bloose mate last night, he's typical bloose, said there is no way we will finish top 4 and said we will be lucky to stay in the top ten as we haven't got a squad size like Man City or Arsenal. I could have kicked off, but just agreed, I'll kill him off the end of the season when we get CL, even European football will do.

• Like 1

Â