Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

A Welsh friend of mine who is a big Swansea fan said that a kid with terminal cancer came onto the pitch before the match with his Dad. The Blues fans responded by singing “you fat word removed” to the Dad, before beginning a chorus of “you’re going to die in the morning” to the young kid.

Scum of the earth. 

That's can't be true. They're scum but that's ridiculously horrendous. 

5 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

A Welsh friend of mine who is a big Swansea fan said that a kid with terminal cancer came onto the pitch before the match with his Dad. The Blues fans responded by singing “you fat word removed” to the Dad, before beginning a chorus of “you’re going to die in the morning” to the young kid.

Scum of the earth. 

Banter aside if this is true that is heinous scummy and lowest of the low. 

What goes around...

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That's can't be true. They're scum but that's ridiculously horrendous. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Banter aside if this is true that is heinous scummy and lowest of the low. 

What goes around...

Wouldn’t honestly put anything passed them lot. Vermin. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

The Fridge - I don’t know why I know him. I feel like he might have been a more prominent figure in the 90’s when they were marketing it here. Plus the name is fairly memorable.

Silly fact: NFL star William 'The Refrigerator' Perry (if that's the same guy you're referring to) also featured in a 20 man Battle royal at Wrestlemania 2.

(That's the only reason why I recognised the name).

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Scum of the earth. 

Just when you think they can't sink any lower, the Sty unearth new depths.

What a bunch of clearings in the woods.

As it's been mentioned already, hopefully a video of this makes an appearance on the Social media platforms and enlighten Brady what he has taken on.

It's not nutrition he needs to worry about with this lot, it's education they need. Thick pack of inbred clacker bags.

• Like 1

Swansea are so inconsistent. I went to one of their home matches two seasons ago and they created very little in the 1st half. Maybe Birmingham are quite lucky to get them as opening day opponent.  : /

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Just when you think they can't sink any lower, the Sty unearth new depths.

What a bunch of clearings in the woods.

As it's been mentioned already, hopefully a video of this makes an appearance on the Social media platforms and enlighten Brady what he has taken on.

It's not nutrition he needs to worry about with this lot, it's education they need. Thick pack of inbred clacker bags.

If any of our own fans did this regardless who our opposition was they wouldnt be welcome to villa park. 

Things like this are totally unacceptable 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Silly fact: NFL star William 'The Refrigerator' Perry (if that's the same guy you're referring to) also featured in a 20 man Battle royal at Wrestlemania 2.

(That's the only reason why I recognised the name).

I thought I recognised Mark Henry from somewhere 😉

• Haha 1

I did watch abit of thw second half. They look pretty crap up too still but i think dembele looks a good player unfortunately ans miyoshi looked like a tidy player. 

Hard to judge on one game tbh but they did loom abit more robust than last season. But saying that swansea were awful. They were lucky they managed to get a point

4 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Scum of the earth. 

Unless I see proof of this, I find it very hard to believe 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Giro said:

Unless I see proof of this, I find it very hard to believe 

In earnest I’ve not seen it reported anywhere and I’m sure it would have been. My natural inclination to believe the worst of them perhaps. I’ll update if I hear anymore 

Â