Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The Cty is ours, the city is ours.. you beat our reserves, the city is ours!

After all the crowiing, this past week has been brilliant. They go 1-0 up... looks bleak, relegation is discussed... then boom, equaliser, Bent signs, Keane says Birmingham were using him as a publicity stunt, Kenny Miller rejects them to go to Bursapor, they say we've bid for Larsson, MM confirms we're not in for him at all, we beat Citeh courtesty of Darren bent, who then becomes the highest scorer of the past 5 year (joint :) ) and they get pumped 5-0.

:crylaugh:

haha! Brilliant summary! :D:D

received the following wall post about an hour ago which had me in hysterics;

'davo just informed me that blues stole 13 quid out of his bank account for no reason...'

seemingly their financial crisis is even more severe than anyone could have thought :crylaugh:

received the following wall post about an hour ago which had me in hysterics;

'davo just informed me that blues stole 13 quid out of his bank account for no reason...'

seemingly their financial crisis is even more severe than anyone could have thought :crylaugh:

'Davo' is a Utd ST holder with some fondness for blues (does it get any worse?) but hasn't bought tickets or anything from SHA in years. Yet for some reason they pinched it out his account a few days ago. Unbelievable

As good as the derby games are between us, I'd still much prefer them to go down.

In fact I'd love to see them go bust and disappear off the face of the earth, and their sty of a ground turned into an NCP car park.

This :nod: :clap::thumb::flag:

I'm surprised nobody has picked up on this but there is an interesting Small Heath story in The Sun today about them having a £1.5m bid rejected by Newcastle for Shola Ameobi which they have dismissed as derisory.

Now that in itself is amusing given a) the player and B) that they once again have failed to land a player.

The real interesting bit though are the quotes atrributed to chairman Peter Pannu who is quoted as saying about McLeish's signings under Carson;

Most of the purchases have not been playing much and have not substantively improved the team directly. No one can blame Carson Yeung if he feels he is not sure his money is well spent"

Cutting words in regards to McLeish's management and signings and suggests a lack of faith in their manager in the market.

Not smart at all given he is about the best thing they have going for them at the moment. He strikes me as being the sort of manager who won't react well to such comments especially from these clowns.

If he gets a wiff of a better job he will be off I suspect, until then I think the circus is well and truely back in town.

Â