Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

What a shambles, the last line is well something we have known for years :D

Birmingham City have rejected Seb Larsson's transfer request.

Skysports.comexclusively revealed that Larsson had asked for a move, after they rejected offers from Blackburn, Aston Villa and West Ham - having previously accepted an offer from Newcastle.

Larsson could not agree terms with Newcastle, but obviously would like the chance to talk to other interested parties.

His Swedish agent Per Johnson explained why he wanted his move, saying: "On Thursday, Seb gave in a transfer request and Peter Pannu (acting chairman) emailed us to say Birmingham would be making a new contract offer.

"The reason why the request was put in was as a protest at the way Seb has

been treated.

"We were told pre-season that the club wanted to sell him, then that they

wanted to discuss a new contract which we basically agreed.

"Then in December a new offer was made which was lower than the one we had verbally agreed so naturally we turned it down.

"Then the manager (Alex McLeish) said he wanted to keep Seb for the rest of the season, then we got an email saying Birmingham had accepted an offer from Newcastle.

"So, we had been in talks with Newcastle until this Wednesday when the plug was pulled again and Birmingham decided they wanted to keep Seb.

"Birmingham have treated Seb like cattle. Going backwards and forward four times is not acceptable.

"The club needs to sharpen up a bit and get a bit of class."

Here

d1wd5bj84w7svsv3u2qo.jpg

Sorry, could'nt resist.

:lol:

It doesn't get any funnier than that :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

When people say LOL, they often aren't really laughing, but I found that hilarious when I first saw it, I had tears in my eyes I laughed so much.

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman go into a transfer window. The Englishman signs for Aston Villa for £18 million, the Irishman states that he never had any intention to go to Birmingham City and they were using him for a publicity stunt, and the Scotsman turns down Birmingham City and decides to go to Bursaspor in Turkey making the blues look like the small pathetic club that they are.

The answer is very obvious. Look at the club. I also think people see the Birmingham and the surrounding area as unattractive. London and to a lesser extent the north west is seen as more attractive an area to live in making it easier for clubs in those areas to attract players.

The answer is very obvious. Look at the club. I also think people see the Birmingham and the surrounding area as unattractive. London and to a lesser extent the north west is seen as more attractive an area to live in making it easier for clubs in those areas to attract players.

Disagree. Well, kind of.

There is no doubt that London is a huge attraction, it's up there with New York and Paris as one of the greatest cities in the world, but the north west more attractive to live in than the West Midlands? Why would that be then? There are clubs in the North West who pay bigger wages, of that there is no doubt, but what have they got in Manchester that we dont have in Birmingham? What is there in leafy Cheshire that isnt in leafy Warwickshire?

Trust me, f they're our relegation rivals, I am not scared one bit. We've got a much more favourable run=n, so hopefully we'll be away from trouble soon.

Answers on a postcard.. ha

179089_495185518122_527953122_6403776_8025089_n.jpg

That article is on the Guardian. Includes:

Pannu is responsible for holding those talks and one agent who has held lengthy discussions with the vice-chairman in this transfer window told the Guardian that he had found the experience "torturous", and that the conversation had exposed Pannu's lack of knowledge about the football industry.

They are ****.

Â