Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Let's be honest when it comes to support, every fanbase has idiotic fans, I'd say Blues have more than Villa, not biased but it's true but still the huge majority in every fanbase are the sensible kind.

It's a shame club have these idiot fans, football would be alot better without them.

Howeve I think some people on here hate Blues more than they Love Villa with some comments like when they want Blues to lose to the likes of Liverpool/Spurs/Citeh.

My hatred of Blooz is serious, I live in Brum and most blosers I have had the misfortune to meet have been Grade A cuuunnnts. The whole apparatus of that shitty organisation is rotten from top to bottom. Their only point of existence is to beat us or get one over us in any way possible (even with joke page filler stories in the fawning Birmingham Mail) and when they do, they don't become "more of a likeable club" any more.

They are, in every respect, the Millwall of the Midlands (and Millwall probably have more fans).

I cannot believe the love-in on this thread, what a disgrace.

Howeve I think some people on here hate Blues more than they Love Villa with some comments like when they want Blues to lose to the likes of Liverpool/Spurs/Citeh.

What?! We hate blooz because they are our local rivals and we laugh when they lose. To be fair they have become more of an irrelevance over the past few seasons and even now (even with their lucky wins) but if they did'nt exist they would'nt make us laugh so much, whats the problem?

What?! We hate blooz because they are our local rivals and we laugh when they lose. To be fair they have become more of an irrelevance over the past few seasons and even now (even with their lucky wins) but if they did'nt exist they would'nt make us laugh so much, whats the problem?

Yeah and I dislike the club too, but I like Villa more than I do dislike Blues? if Blues take 6 points from Spurs/Liverpool/Citeh then I'd be very happy because it would only help our chances of gaining a place in the top 4. Obviously when they play any team apart from anyone directly competing with us, I hope they lose.

Also you say there's a love-in on this thread, yet all I'm doing is defending my family and friends when people say "All Blues fans are grade a words removed" or whatever. Sorry if that's a crime.

He's just getting all pissy because all his family and mates are blues.

I laugh at you for saying this thread has turned into a love in. I also hope that you have never fought over some football banter thats gotten the better of your attitude.

I don't love the blues, but i also dont have the 'obsession' over them like some of you appear to have.

If anyone fights over football (as in robs case on last page) then yes, whoever they support, they are scum.

But I have an uncle and grandad who are noses, they are just normal working class people who have done alright for themselves over the years.

Andy, the video I linked has other videos down the right hand side, its not just that video I was talking about. If you look at the comments for each video, there are as many villa fans baiting then there are blues. (Although i'm aware they are mostly key board warriors)

But on the whole, the reason I started going on about 'loving the blues' is because its something i have always wondered about (other fans opinions anyway)

Hope i haven't offended anyone!

Is that not the crux of it though lapal_fan?

You and AVFC_POB both have close family and friends who support that lot, so your experiences are different to others such as Rob who has had similar family and friends given a pasting by a set of knuckle draggers. I'm not blaming you for defending your families but don't forget others are setting their own opinions on what they have seen and heard as well.

Don't make it out to be a personal attack, I'm fairly sure that nobody is getting at your family or friends, they just happen to be unfortunate enough to share the reputation that the less well behaved fans have created. I know you don't like it but it is not just Villa fans who believe that they are trouble.

I do understand what Joe is saying. It seems that if sha play Spurs, lots would want Spurs to win, because it's against sha. Even though this result would be more damaging to Villa, it's almost as if people are putting their hatred of sha over the best interests of Villa.

I do understand what Joe is saying. It seems that if sha play Spurs, lots would want Spurs to win, because it's against sha. Even though this result would be more damaging to Villa, it's almost as if people are putting their hatred of sha over the best interests of Villa.

this

this

A bit like they way people from lesser countries feel about England's Football team ;)

this

A bit like they way people from lesser countries feel about England's Football team ;)

:crylaugh:

I don't think the US feel that way, the Scots seem to though.

Â