Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Its only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down again. They can't keep fluking these wins forever.

This (is what I've said for a while)

I hate them with passion, but I aint blind. Their defense has been quite fantastic this season and it's hard to say they don't deserve to be where they are. 5 wins in a row in this league is a very good achievment. They've had an 'easy' run, but that doesn't matter. If they beat Everton next week then.. :shock:

I hate them with passion, but I aint blind. Their defense has been quite fantastic this season and it's hard to say they don't deserve to be where they are. 5 wins in a row in this league is a very good achievment. They've had an 'easy' run, but that doesn't matter. If they beat Everton next week then..

... we'll still be ahead of them :D

I hate them with passion, but I aint blind. Their defense has been quite fantastic this season and it's hard to say they don't deserve to be where they are. 5 wins in a row in this league is a very good achievment. They've had an 'easy' run, but that doesn't matter. If they beat Everton next week then..

Oh of course.

I quite like how they're playing out of their skins, they lead the form table, it's their best start to a season ever and they're still only just about in the European positions. So basically, unless they carry on their best form ever, they're going to be in for another nothing season.

Oh of course.

I quite like how they're playing out of their skins, they lead the form table, it's their best start to a season ever and they're still only just about in the European positions. So basically, unless they carry on their best form ever, they're going to be in for another nothing season.

I read a smurf's comment today slagging off Villa saying he'd much rather be in a promotion or relegation fight each year as it's far more interesting than finishing 6th or whatever.

I imagine he might have changed his mind if they finish mid table and be celebrating as if they've won the league.

How small time are their fans? I found it very amusing that they had us in their deepest thoughts when they started to sing "Shit on the Villa" with a few minutes left to play... didn't they realise we had just beaten Sunderland which means we go 3rd in the league and still 5 points ahead of them? :lol:

Anything small heath does... Aston Villa does better.

I don't know why we laugh at them for singing about Shit on the Villa?

If I'm not mistaken we sing it (SOTC) pretty much everygame, in fact we sung against Pompey in our quarter final of the carling cup when it weren't even on TV.

Anyway there defence has been terrefic and they work very hard and because of this will do well this season and probably finished around 11th, they will always be in their shadow. There actually not my least hated team in the league maybe cause I don't mind the success of midlands football, don't get me wrong it's the biggest game of the season and like war when we play but as for caring about their results or hating them, there probably the same as Liverpool, Tottenham, Citeh.

Tricky month coming up for the Sty dwellers which includes Everton away, Chelsea twice and Manure.

I was told as "Christmas Tradition" for my family I had to go watch Blues on boxing day, I was devasted until they told me they had Chelsea. :lol: It's going to be great.

Last time I went, My Mom's bf (Villa supporter) was about 10 rows behind me showing the score with his fingers, couldn't believe it 4-4, just punched my fists and smiled, got a dirty look by someone two people around me but that's it.

Tricky month coming up for the Sty dwellers which includes Everton away, Chelsea twice and Manure.

I was told as "Christmas Tradition" for my family I had to go watch Blues on boxing day, I was devasted until they told me they had Chelsea. :lol: It's going to be great.

Last time I went, My Mom's bf (Villa supporter) was about 10 rows behind me showing the score with his fingers, couldn't believe it 4-4, just punched my fists and smiled, got a dirty look by someone two people around me but that's it.

So you're from a blues family and played for them at one point yet support the Villa?

You know those movies about the kids who grow up in tough environments and rise above it all to do great things?

You're proof that that sort of thing does happen in real life!

As I said earlier - credit where its due - McLeish has got them playing solidly and also got Cameron Jerome scoring goals - something previously thought impossible on both counts.

Fair play to em - if they take points off Spurs / Man City / Liverpool I'll be even happier - cross city rivalry means nothing in comparison to what it would do for us short, and long term, if we got to the group stages of the CL next year.

Indeed, while I won't be able to bring myself to cheer them on I will be hoping they get points out of those games because my love of Villa far out strips my dislike of them. If they finish higher in the league than expected by taking points off our rivals and we benefit from it that is fine by me.

Exactly - and we know we're not under threat of them being close to us for quite a while - the whole setup of their club shows theyre miles behind us.

The more points they take off our rivals (especially as its ages away till we play them, by then they'll have hit the rails...) the better.

That benitez guy up top for them is **** terrible though

Newest member is called "k.r.o", how long until we see posts saying "hahahaha u lot fink u r so gud bt da blues r ryt behind u and we will beat u and finish abuv u in da league hahahah"?

I doubt he'll get past the welcome forum. Thank god

Â