Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 - ...Oh ! and we have never lost the FA Cup (stolen)...the fact we've never won one is irrelevant ...

8 - Their winning goal in 1982 was flukey, scored from...a cross supplied by another old Blues player Tony Morley (well he joined us afterwards)....

Sheer class!!! :lol::lol:

is that lad a retard?..or are all blues that thick?,my god what a **** cabbage.

I have never met one in over 40 years who isn't a brain dead prick nibbling inbred.

This includes businessmen who run companies in a suit and tie - mention football and they start to drool, scrape their knuckles on the floor and gibber "shit on duh veeeelaaaa"

Is this takeover a good or bad thing then?

It sounds very much like the West Ham takeover to me.

Looks as though Carsen Young is not rich (in football terms anyway), and that his backers are where the money is coming from. Can't be very assuring can it?

I think this will be great laugh for us as Yeung couldnt get the money together to buy the club last time and theri fans are really excited as if he is Abramovich. Priceless

How can fellow Birmingham folk be so stupid ? There must be something that happens to Small Heath fans when they first enter the Sty. Does it take away all their brain cells ?

My guess? Inbreeding, years and years of mothers **** sons and sons **** sisters.

Gold to wave goodbye to St Andrew's

David Gold is set to end his 12-year association with Birmingham after Carson Yeung decided not to keep him on as chairman at St Andrew's.

Gold was willing to continue in the role under Yeung after the departure of fellow co-owner David Sullivan, managing director Karren Brady and his brother Ralph Gold.

But Yeung wants to bring in Vico Hui, the current chief executive of his company Grandtop International Holdings, to fill the role.

Gold was offered the chance to stay with Blues in a vice-president capacity, but the 72-year-old turned it down.

Yeung's representative, Peter Pannu, told the Birmingham Mail: "We have a lot of respect for David Gold and the excellent job he has done for the football club.

"Unfortunately we couldn't offer him the position of chairman which is what he wanted. Vico Hui is to come in as chairman.

"Regrettably our offer to David Gold to become a vice-president has been turned down so we were not able to come to a suitable agreement."

Gold replaced Jack Wiseman as chairman in 1997 after taking control of City along with Sullivan four years earlier.

Werewolf on his bike

After blueboy1989 (legend) bumped the topic where Partisan made four years ago about him desperately wanting O'Neill as manager I couldn't resist the urge to post something.

The first post is from Partisan about us apparently being shit and having overrated players:

blosecunt.jpg

My reply was:

bloseforum1.jpg

and I left 2 GIF's and 2 pictures at the end :lol: :

bloseforum2.jpg

Â