Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

6 minutes of added time at Sty Blandrews. Seems to be a regular occurrence.

Still, when we think we're shite we just have to look Sty-wards, hahahahaaaa

• Like 1

Formula that would relegate SHA....

Draw with Leeds

Lose to Wigan and Bolton

Blackpool

Lose to Wigan, beat Charlton.

Millwall.

Lose to QPR, draw with Bournemouth.

Donny

Beat Reading, lose to Leicester.

Final table

Doncaster 47

Blackpool 46

Millwall 45

SHA 44

Really good news Charlton won today somehow as they're pretty much safe so Blackpool away for them last match will be a dead game.

The worry I have is Leeds have been hopeless recently and they have a terrible record at st Andrews. I can't see them beating Wigan or at Bolton last day.

Shame that it is Charlton vs Blackpool on the last day, think this may potentially save them from relegation.

I fancy with the win today that Charlton can get enough from their two home games to be safe before the Blackpool game so it's dead for them and gives Blackpool a good chance of winning that.

Really need Doncaster and Millwall to both win one more game this season as SHA would then need another 4 points to be safe and I reckon that will be beyond them, anything less I expect them to get by the skin of their teeth.

Think they need to go down this season, looks like a takeover will happen there this summer aswell and my worry is if they stay in the championship it really doesn't take much to be up challenging for play offs if you have a bit of cash.

Much rather be laughing at them regrouping in league one as I really can't see them doing a Wolves and running away with it.

• Like 1

Surely seeing them in league one getting beaten by the likes of Crawley and Tranmere with sub 10k crowds at St Andrews would be funnier?

Funnier yes but they will stop supporting them, I want them to talk poo bout see you next year in the prem and never get there. Either way it will be jokes

Â