Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

When you see their highlights on 'Goals On Sunday,' it is staggering just how empty St Andrews is. Where did all those proles who went to Wembley in 2011 go?

Even for a club trying to claw it'sway to safety, that home support is most bizarre for a 'big' club in the West Midlands.

Piss on 'em.

I think Charlton will over take Small Heath which will leave it as being between Small Heath and Barnsley and Barnsley are on the better form. I can see Blues doing a Wolves.

This would be rather funny.

They truly are a pathetic club, not even top 5 in the Midlands in my opinion. Derby, Forest, Leicester and Wolves are all bigger. Their stadium was less then 50% full the other week. Embarrassing. 

Edited by Voinjama

They truly are a pathetic club, not even top 5 in the Midlands in my opinion. Derby, Forest, Leicester and Wolves are all bigger. Their stadium was less then 50% full the other week. Embarrassing. 

But they reckon they took 300k to Wembley for the Mickey Mouse Cup against Carlisle, and 500k went to Bruges, and everyone in Birmingham supports them... I'm confused now...

Edited by dAVe80

I think Charlton will over take Small Heath which will leave it as being between Small Heath and Barnsley and Barnsley are on the better form. I can see Blues doing a Wolves.

Unfortunately their goal difference could still keep them up.

Unfortunately their goal difference could still keep them up.

Indeed. The odds are against them going down at the moment, the points and goal difference is to their advantage but they do appear to be on a bit of slide. They've not won at home in 6 months, they've a team full of loaned players or people going on free's in the summer and a manager who seems to be despairing at their form, performances and the situation at the club.

If they lose Saturday and results elsewhere go against them they are right in the mix.

But they reckon they took 300k to Wembley for the Mickey Mouse Cup against Carlisle, and 500k went to Bruges, and everyone in Birmingham supports them... I'm confused now...

300, 000? As in 30% of 1 million?  Or do you mean 30, 000?

TBH, to me, Blose are just a figure of fun, if they happen to lose then that makes them all the funnier, if they actually win it doesn't change the fact that they're a joke.

If they go down, I'll split my sides laughing, but I'm not too bothered if they do or don't.

• Like 1

Â