Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it.

I think that's debatable (although I really don't think it is) but what undoubtedly true is that they have No Future.

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it.

I think that's debatable (although I really don't think it is) but what undoubtedly true is that they have No Future.

It's not debateable, 2 trophies in their whole history. If they have a good history then I think pretty much every other professional club in England has too.

Edited by Voinjama

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it. They are the club that bears the city's name and they are the club that dominates the city.

50yY4a0.jpg

• Like 1

The majority of Barry's posts have been in this thread, and are generally sympathetic towards our unwashed neighbours.

Suspicious...

I just don't obsessively hate them like a lot of Villa fans do. 

No. Quite the opposite in fact.

Forgive me for being suspicious of a guy who has less than 30 posts on a Villa forum, 90% of which seem to be defending our fiercest rivals.

Edited by Stevo985

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it. They are the club that bears the city's name and they are the club that dominates the city.

Unbelievable.

You're not a villa fan are you?

Bitter about what?! A league cup and a milk cup? Small Heath has never been a big club. What a load of absolute nonsense. 

Exactly, Villa fans have nothing to really be bitter about with regards to them, but we seem to obsess over them.

Why are you using the word 'we'.

Had to be quoted. 

tumblr_mhkikgpJsy1rl51vfo1_500.gif

I can't believe a 'nose would could on here trying to wind us up.

There is literally nothing he could possibly say that could be seen as getting one over on us.

He should be outside the Sty with a pound bucket trying to raise money for his club, not failing in attempts to wind us up. Ah well, he'll probably be a Villa fan in a few years when his club has it's winding up order.

They might not have won that much but they are still a club with a proper history and tradition and a big fanbase; they aren't some plastic club with a lego ground like Reading or Cardiff.

But if you want to talk about trophies, they are the club who has brought the only major trophy to this city for the best part of 20 years; when we've had chances to win one we've bottled it in both finals, they didn't bottle theirs-they didn't blame luck etc for not winning, they just got on and won.

What about the previous 100 years? What's their your excuse for that?

"best part of 20 years" is a very trivial cut off point. You're basically saying since the last time we won a trophy, very convenient.

If you change "best part of 20 years" to just "20 years" then, would you look at that, despite 17 years of winning nothing, we've won the same amount in that arbitrary time period than they have in their entire history.

Proud history my arse.

Edited by Stevo985

Seriously? I agree the club bottled the final 2000, but in 2010 the only reason why Manchester United won that game was because of Phil **** Dowd. He cost the club that game. and 1994 and 1996 are both in the last 20 years, so what the hell are you on about. Also many of Birmingham City's fans used to support the big red shirted clubs up north but as soon as they got promoted in 2002 they jumped on that bandwagon. Anyway I'm out, it's obvious you are looking for a reaction, which is what you have got.

Edited by Voinjama

Naughty boy Barry. :)

In other news the only arguably not shit part of their club left, Lee Clark, has had his odds of being next Championship manager to leave their post cut from 9/1 to 6/1 today, making him the favourite. Who would you like to replace him Bazza?

Â