Weekends Football 23/25 October

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jeez. 

How many Traore's are there out there :D 

Just going on guys with Wikipedia pages there are at least 49.  

86FD899E-794C-40A3-8B80-25EB7B777E86.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Isn't lamine traore the 9ft 2" striker who was a bit hyped up, signed for anzhi when they went nuts then ended up somewhere like Everton on loan doing absolutely nothing? 

One for the forgotten footballer thread 

Thinking of Lacina Traoré. I thought it was that guy who scored all those goals for AJAX today but he's spelled Lassina :D 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Loxstock92 said:

Tuanzebe on the bench 🤦‍♂️

MOTM doesn't seem to mean much anymore 

And I agree with @Genie it's a poor 11, de gea has been out of form for 3 years now, wan bissaka and shaw are OK but the CBs are horrible, that midfield 2 is embarrassing, matas obviously OK despite getting on a bit, James hasn't done it yet, only Fernandes and rashford get in another top 4 team

I personally like rashford, maybe a bit too much of a jack of all trades in a poor utd team rather than getting the chance to nail down a CF role for a good consistent team 

I'm kinda hoping we get to see Cavani today. Always liked him, he can score goals in a lot of ways ans should still bang in a few even thou he's getting on.

But hope Chelsea wins it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Isn't lamine traore the 9ft 2" striker who was a bit hyped up, signed for anzhi when they went nuts then ended up somewhere like Everton on loan doing absolutely nothing? 

One for the forgotten footballer thread 

That's immediately who I thought of as well 🤣

• Like 1

Â