Premier League 

Arsenal v Leicester 7.15pm SS Box Office 

Super Sunday 

Southampton  v Everton 2pm SS2

Wolves v Newcastle 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Are there any other games on Friday? I seem to remember there might be one tonight, premier league game... something to do with Man Bun United playing the champions elect. 

We never get included in the "miwdeek" or "wekend" footnall.

• Haha 1

City getting away with the most blatant tactical foul of all time without a card. Apparently the new rules say that if the ref gives advantage the situation goes away unless it's a violent challenge.

Seems like a rule chance specifically written to favor Man City and their systematical tactical fouling. 

3 minutes ago, sne said:

City getting away with the most blatant tactical foul of all time without a card. Apparently the new rules say that if the ref gives advantage the situation goes away unless it's a violent challenge.

Seems like a rule chance specifically written to favor Man City and their systematical tactical fouling. 

I am sure the ref brought it back last night to book a player for a similar tackle? cant remember which player it was

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I am sure the ref brought it back last night to book a player for a similar tackle? cant remember which player it was

Maybe so but according to the Swedish commentators the new rules a worded in that way. Wouldn't be a surprise if the refs didn't know or followed the rules. Happens far too often.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Definitely, happened in the centre circle was a foul of mcginn I think, play broke down about 30 seconds later at the edge of their box and he went back and booked whoever it was 

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Pep needs to go.

City need new ideas. End of a cycle

high pressure style managers like Pep, Klopp even Poch have a 3/4 season shelf life before the players get jaded mentally and physically unless refresh the squad

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

high pressure style managers like Pep, Klopp even Poch have a 3/4 season shelf life before the players get jaded mentally and physically unless refresh the squad

thats all most managers have. Very few last longer than 3/4 years

Tbf I get the concerns that de Bruyne and other have raised about the lack of rest that the top players have had and will get. Think the mental fatigue will be even worse than the physical one.

Â