WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

I heard that bloonose bellend, is it Steve?

Always refers to his brother in law as a “closet V”. Like he would hide the fact he supports the midlands best team.

Anyway this clearing in the woods has phoned in because he won tickets to a knuckledragger game in 2016 and no one, but no one, wanted to go with this insufferable prick, I wonder why that could possibly be?

So he mugged the bro in law to go with him even though he’s a “closet V” and seems to mention him every time he calls. 
point of the story: closet V was privileged to see “history” because Bellendingham made his debut and scored the winner.

Yes, that’s their history in a **** nutshell.

Sad pathetic little frenulums.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I heard that bloonose bellend, is it Steve?

Always refers to his brother in law as a “closet V”. Like he would hide the fact he supports the midlands best team.

Anyway this clearing in the woods has phoned in because he won tickets to a knuckledragger game in 2016 and no one, but no one, wanted to go with this insufferable prick, I wonder why that could possibly be?

So he mugged the bro in law to go with him even though he’s a “closet V” and seems to mention him every time he calls. 
point of the story: closet V was privileged to see “history” because Bellendingham made his debut and scored the winner.

Yes, that’s their history in a **** nutshell.

Sad pathetic little frenulums.

Gutted you missed me 🤣

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Did you phone in or am I getting confused in me old age?

Yes, telling the story about my mum winning the Villa lottery in 1980🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Did you phone in or am I getting confused in me old age?

10 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes, telling the story about my mum winning the Villa lottery in 1980🤣

Was this last nights phone-in? If so what time, I need to fire up BBC sounds for a listen.

28 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

That Atari 2600 story brought a tear to my eye. 😂

Slightly disappointed there was no mention of drinking in town. Matey McMateFace.

I have plans for this

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Gutted you missed me 🤣

Just played it back, you’re so erudite and young-sounding 😉

Also…

You are now part of the big West Midlands Football Family.

Mate.

Matematematemate.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have plans for this

You’re going to be a regular ain’t ya?

Like that bloke that used to phone Ron Toss pretending to be an Indian for years 😂

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Like that bloke that used to phone Ron Toss pretending to be an Indian for years 😂

This is my thinking. Just need to put the correct persona together👍

15 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just played it back, you’re so erudite and young-sounding 😉

Also…

You are now part of the big West Midlands Football Family.

Mate.

Matematematemate.

When I said that the Mrs was from Wolverhampton, God help her , he was going to react I think but managed to steam ahead regardless🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

That was Ashok who used to tot in the "Drakesy" Drum pub. Every time I pass it I salute the legend who has sadly passed on many years ago. 

• Like 3

@Follyfoot I’ve just listened, may I congratulate you on managing to spend three minutes connected to that moron without calling him a stupid word removed. Daz the spaz’s high pitched ‘banter’ is truly awful. 

But now you’re mates with him, it would be rude not to call back regularly and slate small heath at every given chance 👍🏻

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

That was Ashok who used to tot in the "Drakesy" Drum pub. Every time I pass it I salute the legend who has sadly passed on many years ago. 

Ah "The Drum", I had a couple of EXTREMELY drunken nights in there.

One was after JPA scored his first goal against the felchers, the other was when I was "encouraged" to go and watch England-Argentina in the World Cup (think it was the Beckscum sending off match).

Got so hammered at that one I got run over on the way home and don't actually remember anything except people peering down at me in the road, then pissing off when they realised I was drunk.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Creepy Jason just phoned in after our euro victory.

My wife: “what is this stupid rocket polisher on about?”

Says it all 😂

Is that the guy on last who hadn't watched the match?

I was struggling trying to understand the mindset of a guy who phones in immediately after a game he hasn't watched, and tbh I couldn't do it. And why put him on air? Perhaps he was the only caller 😂

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is that the guy on last who hadn't watched the match?

I was struggling trying to understand the mindset of a guy who phones in immediately after a game he hasn't watched, and tbh I couldn't do it. And why put him on air? Perhaps he was the only caller 😂

On last yes, but I must have missed the fact he didn't watch the game, what a scrote :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

On last yes, but I must have missed the fact he didn't watch the game, what a scrote :crylaugh:

Yeah he hadn't watched it, "I listened, on the radio" he said very proudly. I guess listening to it is a bit more knowledge than *nothing at all* but it's not the same is it, and particularly absurd when he's talking to Thommo about a match that he only has any knowledge of at all because he's heard Thommo talking about it!

Reminded me a bit of that thing you sometimes get on the news where there's a host in the studio and a reporter 'on the scene' eg outside a courtroom, and the host clearly knows more about it than the poor sod standing out in the rain, but we're all going along pretending it's the other way round for some reason. 

Â