WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

who was that clown just on 🤣 Some Chinese spokesperson for them about half the ground being derelict 

The female nose who predicted we'd finish 18th was enough for me to turn off. The cheeky bitch.

• Like 1

It's the SHA show again.

Not only has Dave "I've played football to a high standard" bored us with his tales of phoning the EFL to complain that the sty is falling apart still, we've had yet another coma inducing Slo-Mo-Bow-yer interview.

Then we get Pete the Reet(ard) who really doesn't get how a ticket ballot works. At all.

Mate.

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Glenroy the window licker struggling with the ticket ballot, brain the size of pea

Claims to be a corporate box holder, yeah right

Edited by Follyfoot

Oh no look out, nowi ts Delroy Mommy's Boy. Also grizzling about ticket ballots. And he's got a box. A box of what, brain cells?

Absolute spunk trumpet.

• Haha 3

Haha, the next Muppet thinks they are moving to the Commonwealth Stadium.

Wolves fan Dean gets cut off as he sounds like a Monty python character feigning death.

Incredible story regarding blues ticketing just played out on the phone in Will not ruin it for anybody but must listen radio. What an absolute **** shower

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Thanks 1

On 12/08/2021 at 18:47, rjw63 said:

Oh no look out, nowi ts Delroy Mommy's Boy. Also grizzling about ticket ballots. And he's got a box. A box of what, brain cells?

Absolute spunk trumpet.

I've heard his corporate box stories before and it's actually a "mate" of his whose box he's weaseled into in the past. Whether they gave in to his constant blagging requests, invited him in and then regretted it is debatable but probably correct. 

Mate.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Incredible story regarding blues ticketing just played out on the phone in Will not ruin it for anybody but must listen radio. What an absolute **** shower

Where can i find this please, Mr Foot ? I'm not the greatest at finding podcasts etc.

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Where can i find this please, Mr Foot ? I'm not the greatest at finding podcasts etc.

I will bring up the link mate when it gets released which will probably be tomorrow morning 👍

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Type in WM football phone  into Google. Click on all available episodes and last night comes up. You may have to register with your email address, Then just hit play and fast forward to 13 minutes and listen to the story of these tickets🤣👍

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Be prepared for incessant whining, whinging, bitterness, envy etc. And that just the Walsall fans 🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strog said:

Be prepared for incessant whining, whinging, bitterness, envy etc. And that just the Walsall fans 🤪

"Pashun" - no one else has it like SHA ! They really will put up with no end of being dicked about by the club on and off the pitch !

As for walsall, well they're just like an annoying little brother who no one takes seriously 😉

Thanks for the hook up boys, i have registered and bookmarked the page. 

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

"Pashun" - no one else has it like SHA ! They really will put up with no end of being dicked about by the club on and off the pitch !

As for walsall, well they're just like an annoying little brother who no one takes seriously 😉

Thanks for the hook up boys, i have registered and bookmarked the page. 

Proppa klub r B-lose mate, break yer ‘art etc. Wipe that sh*t off the end of yer nose 🎶

• Haha 1

Just got in the car to unfortunately catch the dulcet drivel of Pete the Reet(ard).

Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate.

Usually moaning about lack of goals, his recipe for success is to play the 18/19 year old youth players.

Genius.

Mate.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just got in the car to unfortunately catch the dulcet drivel of Pete the Reet(ard).

Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate.

Usually moaning about lack of goals, his recipe for success is to play the 18/19 year old youth players.

Genius.

Mate.

As long as the nippers are proppa blooze, mate.

I will admit to reading a few posts on sha forum about their ballot for tickets, rubbish PR from the club, STHs being relocated, tickets being emailed out too late, disrepair of the ground, no catering at the ground, some inhouse fighting about some getting tkts and not going....better fan than you, blah blah blah....

Then again, i honestly believe that they'd object to not having a bit of crap (off the pitch) cos it's what makes them proppa blooze, so a well run club where the customer comes first (KW) wouldn't work for them.

• 2 weeks later...
Â