WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Score Cards at the ready:

"Mate" 2 points

"It ain't fair" 4 points

"I mean, you know, come on, I mean , yeah but do you know what I mean mate ?" 30 point combo bonus.

"At the end of the (Day,  week, road, rope, garden path)" : Bonus combo 10 points

"I hate the Villa" 1 point

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Wolveszzz game commentator spunking off over Leeds.

Shame he wasn't so excited doing the Villa game last week.

Always a pleasure Franksy !

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

If you listen during the day there are many other "characters" with nothing else to do but phone or text in.

The woman on now has asked for people to text in their "story of the day".

One text was from "Chris from Shifnall". Now, Chris must really be the most boring man on the planet, as he contacts every presenter I've ever heard, and always with something totally inane.

Today's big story for Chris is that he "tackled the airing cupboard. It was full of rubbish, and a kettle".

I'll sleep easy tonight knowing Chris has a tidy airing cupboard over in Shiffnal (sp).

Sad twonk.

My mate is a producer at WM, they filter the calls that get put on air to stop proper loons saying something offensive. The people you hear are actually the 'best' out of all the people who call!

Just think, Pete the Reet(ard) is actually one of the most eloquent and erudite Blue's fan to call in! What does that say about the rest of them 😀 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, andym said:

My mate is a producer at WM, they filter the calls that get put on air to stop proper loons saying something offensive. The people you hear are actually the 'best' out of all the people who call!

Just think, Pete the Reet(ard) is actually one of the most eloquent and erudite Blue's fan to call in! What does that say about the rest of them 😀 

That is the second filter, the first is the button’s on phones which require a dexterity simply beyond many of their meat fisted brethren.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â