WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Oh no, Pete The Reet(ard) has just turned up on the WM morning show.

Reckons all the pubs should stay shut, and the food places. Not even takeaways. Til everyone's had the jab.

Never mind all the businesses going to the wall.

At least he wasn't able to say "mate" as the presenter is female.

Mate.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Reckons all the pubs should stay shut, and the food places. Not even takeaways. Til everyone's had the jab.

Mate.

Do you have any idea the level of disappointment you cause when I see you’ve posted in other football and it isn’t in the Sha thread? I cam expecting to see stained vests or Aldi bags.

Mocking them for calling into WM is a poor alternative. I’m not angry, just disappointed.

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Do you have any idea the level of disappointment you cause when I see you’ve posted in other football and it isn’t in the Sha thread? I cam expecting to see stained vests or Aldi bags.

Mocking them for calling into WM is a poor alternative. I’m not angry, just disappointed.

mate

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Here's an old "programme" I just found...

spacer.png

And here's the only bloke that bought it...

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Mate.

The bloke is a complete and utter loon, mate.

He's a regular caller to all of the shows and spouts utter shite on every one, so he's consistent there, mate.

I reckon he's on his own mate (no surprise there) and calls up for company, mate. Just to be able to say that xx DJ is my mate, mate.

• Haha 2

Erdo Pete will be definitely on tonight, mate - he must be given OAP priority as he is in his sixties son, knoworramean mate ?

I am working til 7pm so i will miss it so will someone be a mate and put on here what EP said..........although i can almost write the script now 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, imavillan said:

The bloke is a complete and utter loon, mate.

He's a regular caller to all of the shows and spouts utter shite on every one, so he's consistent there, mate.

I reckon he's on his own mate (no surprise there) and calls up for company, mate. Just to be able to say that xx DJ is my mate, mate.

Have you listened to the Villa View podcast? A guy on there called Ty says the word "mate" more times than I've ever heard the word used before ever, ever.

Ever, mate.

• Haha 1

Pretty rubbish that we can't listen to snivelling small heath because they won't get anyone else to do the show.

On another subject, our commentary was bloody awful against Brighton. The guy sounded like he's rather be anywhere else. OK I know it was a shit game but Reago would have at least got a bit excited.

5 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Have you listened to the Villa View podcast? A guy on there called Ty says the word "mate" more times than I've ever heard the word used before ever, ever.

Ever, mate.

There was a fair sprinkling of "mates" in the Peter Crouch/Grealish interview the other day.  And white teeth. 

Edited by sidcow

32 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's like this one,  always cracks me up. 🤣

He probably lord's it down small heath as the "Oracle" of football knowledge where the loudest Reet(ard) is king.

drinks Peaky Blinders lager as well coz he's proppa Blues mate

• Like 1

If you listen during the day there are many other "characters" with nothing else to do but phone or text in.

The woman on now has asked for people to text in their "story of the day".

One text was from "Chris from Shifnall". Now, Chris must really be the most boring man on the planet, as he contacts every presenter I've ever heard, and always with something totally inane.

Today's big story for Chris is that he "tackled the airing cupboard. It was full of rubbish, and a kettle".

I'll sleep easy tonight knowing Chris has a tidy airing cupboard over in Shiffnal (sp).

Sad twonk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just want to see how long the presenters can go with the glass half full when talking small heath. 

Stop trying to find the positives in all small heath topics,  tip the **** stones out your glass re-fill it properly and tell the words removed what's what.

Just tell them all they are "Small heath,  absolutely 100% totally **** for years to come,  stop calling and **** off" and they will do for me.

Â