WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Put this on in the car on the way home, FFS some things never change.

Pete The Reet(ard) was fuming at arrogant Eddie, mate. Disgusting attitude, mate. He's really wound Pete up mate (I actually thought he was going to cry) mate.

Mate-count...around 8 or 9.

Next caller was another knuckledragger...y'know. Keep the faith y'know. Like I did, y'know. It's all going to be OK now the Spanish waiter has gone. Y'know.

Y'know-count...at least 15.

Utter Alf Garnett word.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Next caller was another knuckledragger...y'know. Keep the faith y'know. Like I did, y'know. It's all going to be OK now the Spanish waiter has gone. Y'know.

Y'know-count...at least 15.

Utter Alf Garnett word.

Isn't that Paul, the sha moron who also says the words "at the end of the day" almost as verbal punctuation every other sentence ?

Edited by mottaloo

7 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Isn't that Paul, the sha moron who also says the words "at the end of the day" almost as verbal punctuation every other sentence ?

More than likely, can't remember though. Sounds a boring twunt though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WM compounding their substandard Villa commentators by playing clips of Rego getting excited as we beat Olbiyun last time out and in the play off semi.

Also worse news, Boring Bomber Brown is going to be treating us to his "dulcet tones"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Bomber Brown should be pensioned off. He's starting to sound like that gibbering buffoon Eddie.

Bloody awful, and we also have to put up with Nose/Cov or Doghead fans commentating our games.

Now the post match phone in...the Villa fan currently on air y'know, errr. y'know, errr.

FFS get back to yer jigsaw

Need to get Dong out apparently according to Dave  the nose {snigger}

Biggest concern is Dong 

Blues 2-0

Villa 0-2 

clearing in the woods

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Need to get Dong out apparently according to Dave  the nose {snigger}

Biggest concern is Dong 

Blues 2-0

Villa 0-2 

clearing in the woods

These 'tards aren't predicting the actual scores, they are predicting what will get their tiny nobs hard

Caught 10 mins of the phone-in last night and heard some Villa fan complain that he was cut-off last time and accused of being boring. He then spent the next 2 minutes to say he was offended and had a right to reply. There was an awkward silence from Henry and I then proceeded to turn the radio off muttering "boring b@stard" to myself

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Who was the Wolves fan who came on to lecture everyone in how we were breaking FFP and WM needed to get a football finance expert on to go through it.........Plank.

Don't forget the Olbiyun fan who'd rather his club lose millions than sell Pereira to Villa 😂

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Don't forget the Olbiyun fan who'd rather his club lose millions than sell Pereira to Villa 😂

Funny how they wait for ages to get their airtime and then bleat on about us instead of their own team 😂

As for that ollbeeyun fan, how small minded can you get ?! 

"I day wanne em to sell 'im to villa - I'd rather cut off me owun nowuz Franksy, oim tellin ya !"

• Haha 2

Actually listened tonight and Eddie came on making no sense at all again. Apparently despite saying he wouldn't set foot inside the ground while big Sam was there he went to the match last......??.

Anyone who can remember Mystic Eddies predictions and how good he is will be no doubt surprised he has predicted that Olbion will be top of the league at Xmas. This is without knowing who the next manager is (although he doesn't want Wilder) or which players they are keeping.

Eddie being Eddie signed of with a dig at us by saying if they had had our luck they would have finished midtable.

Obssesed

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Actually listened tonight and Eddie came on making no sense at all again. Apparently despite saying he wouldn't set foot inside the ground while big Sam was there he went to the match last......??.

Anyone who can remember Mystic Eddies predictions and how good he is will be no doubt surprised he has predicted that Olbion will be top of the league at Xmas. This is without knowing who the next manager is (although he doesn't want Wilder) or which players they are keeping.

Eddie being Eddie signed of with a dig at us by saying if they had had our luck they would have finished midtable.

Obssesed

Cursed Little Aston

16 hours ago, mykeyb said:

I dont think Franksy is doing the phone in tonight but will listen to hear all the dingles crying....

Franksy did the show and it was a joy to behold hearing the Dogheads crying into their chips.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Franksy did the show and it was a joy to behold hearing the Dogheads crying into their chips.

That Albion clown the bath was the best, deluded twaddle and I hope we sign Pierrra (sp) now to extra piss him off

Â