WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Even laid-back, cool-dude, ganja-man Rasta Ken is on for a gripe.

Love it :)

A SHA fan i actually like to listen to. Always seems like a decent bloke.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Probably a horrible word removed when he hasn't had a spliff ;)

• Haha 2

Pete The Reet(ard) has to get on of course.

Nothing new to say mate?

Just say what you said Friday night then mate.

Cranker out mate. Seems to think Gardner is going to be some kind of saviour. Mate.

I'd love to see that. Mate.

*Moved from incorrect thread*

• Haha 1

On 14/03/2021 at 15:33, Designer1 said:

I used to think that until he started the usual sha trait of predicting us to lose every game.

He's no different (bitterness-wise) to that aal biddie Polly. They might sound nice enough but the anti villa feelings are never too far away.

Not listened for a couple of nights as it's turned into a small heath circle-jerk.

But I did hear loopy Polly on my way home, did she REALLY say she was 90???

No wonder she comes out with such **** shite, wrinkly old nutter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No point listening tonight, still annoyed at losing again yesterday.

Got in the car to go home and that woman Bloser with what sounds like ill-fitting dentures was on, waffling on about jokes.

And then, as per, Pete The Reet(ard) was on. Again. Mate.

Thinks "Aitch" is his son now as well. Mate.

Didn't seem too upset they lost and Rotherham have four games in hand. Mate. In fact so unperturbed he had time to comment on Villa, being a Leo Sayer "One Man band" team. Mate.

After admitting he'd watched our game. Just like they all do, every week. Totally obsessed. Mate.

Even had a sad Baggie texting in with a joke about Alan Hutton. Obviously still salty about the Scottish cafu nearly snapping Shane Long in half.

All **** obsessed with their much bigger neighbours.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

No point listening tonight, still annoyed at losing again yesterday.

Got in the car to go home and that woman Bloser with what sounds like ill-fitting dentures was on, waffling on about jokes.

And then, as per, Pete The Reet(ard) was on. Again. Mate.

Thinks "Aitch" is his son now as well. Mate.

Didn't seem too upset they lost and Rotherham have four games in hand. Mate. In fact so unperturbed he had time to comment on Villa, being a Leo Sayer "One Man band" team. Mate.

After admitting he'd watched our game. Just like they all do, every week. Totally obsessed. Mate.

Even had a sad Baggie texting in with a joke about Alan Hutton. Obviously still salty about the Scottish cafu nearly snapping Shane Long in half.

All **** obsessed with their much bigger neighbours.

You missed our favourite Mummies boy from the Wood early doors

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

You missed our favourite Mummies boy from the Wood early doors

Was he in the car again?

Daft question I suppose 😂

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I heard the old toothless crow jabbering on with some weak attempt at a joke, even Henry told her it wasn't funny.

• Haha 2

I'm not sure whats worse, thick noses who have dreamed Worthington getting a hat trick against Villa (fake news) or Henry playing Take **** That.

58 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Was watching the kids on Villa TV last night and Rigo was the main commentator with Tony Daly 

Yeah, he did the last U23s match as well, seems like he's signed up to be the go-to on Villa TV. Makes sense, my sense reading between the lines is that he was ready to not have to travel all over the country so Villa TV is a bit of local work. Of course that might be complete bollocks as well :D

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, he did the last U23s match as well, seems like he's signed up to be the go-to on Villa TV. Makes sense, my sense reading between the lines is that he was ready to not have to travel all over the country so Villa TV is a bit of local work. Of course that might be complete bollocks as well :D

I think your bang on with that assessment. Just nice to hear him commentate on the Villa again as  I always prefer it if they have real skin in the game

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Was watching the kids on Villa TV last night and Rigo was the main commentator with Tony Daly 

Does that mean no Jack Woodward then commentating on Villa? Mark Regan is good got to say the least.

Â