Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I benched DCL too

Ordinarily I'd try and make you feel better about it but you benched him over Gundogan at Liverpool so you've no excuse 😛😛

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Ordinarily I'd try and make you feel better about it but you benched him over Gundogan at Liverpool so you've no excuse 😛😛

I was seconds away from that being fine. Still think Gundo could get something but I won’t be moaning if he’s rested

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I was seconds away from that being fine. Still think Gundo could get something but I won’t be moaning if he’s rested

I benched DCL too and sat here hoping either Foden or Gundogan don't play. 

Nearly went with Antonio captain but changed it to Bruno, glad I did. 

2 FT's yesterday morning.

Firstly went with Brewster out for Antonio; then benched DCL for Antonio.

Secondly, 30 minutes before deadline I took out McCarthy for Pope ready for next week; then benched Martinez for Pope.

Two decisions that cost me 21 points... 

3 hours ago, wilko154 said:

2 FT's yesterday morning.

Firstly went with Brewster out for Antonio; then benched DCL for Antonio.

Secondly, 30 minutes before deadline I took out McCarthy for Pope ready for next week; then benched Martinez for Pope.

Two decisions that cost me 21 points... 

Two weeks ago I transferred our Salah and Bamford and they hit 15 each. 

I feel your pain! But it's a marathon not a sprint! 

• Like 1

That could have massively backfired for me. I didn't know Gundogan would be on penalties. It's dumb luck that I've benched a (so far) minus 1.

Him being on penalties was one of the best reasons to own him. He probably won’t be anymore. 

that’s annoyed me. That goal could have scraped a good GW for me this week

Good week for me. Foden finally rewarding me for holding him. Gundo redeeming himself. Fernandes and Watkins doing well. Just a shame I benched DCL for Antonio. Hopefully James can do something to. 

DCL on the bench here too. Can’t complain though, 66 points (when bonuses are added) and Bamford left to play. I’ll take that.

I feel like I really need to bring in some shit on my bench though. I’m sick of having to put good players on there, who inevitably pick up points that I wish I’d played. It’s hard to not spread the money around when you have Gundogan instead of the likes of KDB/Kane/Vardy though, with their recent injuries.

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

DCL on the bench here too. Can’t complain though, 66 points (when bonuses are added) and Bamford left to play. I’ll take that.

I feel like I really need to bring in some shit on my bench though. I’m sick of having to put good players on there, who inevitably pick up points that I wish I’d played. It’s hard to not spread the money around when you have Gundogan instead of the likes of KDB/Kane/Vardy though, with their recent injuries.

Very similar to me. 64 with Bamford to play, which I am absolutely thrilled with given how yesterday went.

And agree about the strong benches. I think the strong bench will help navigate the doubles and blanks coming up if you want to hold onto your widlcard. Then if we play a wildcard after that we can have weaker benches.