Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Rather a bizarre comment considering 40,000 in the ground and many more watching tv want him to run around and kick a ball around.

Then talk about his play on the pitch and not this bizzare fixation on how much he smiles when Villa score. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Then talk about his play on the pitch and not this bizzare fixation on how much he smiles when Villa score. 

I have been! I think I said once about a week ago he looks miserable when we score but that’s it but that was my opinion but 99.9% of my comments have been about his poor play.  I think you are talking about other people.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah he looks really happy. Thanks for proving my point 👍

In the first picture, Watkins is the only one to look even remotely happy. Coutinho looks like he’s throwing up. Maybe something for Birmingham Mail to pick up, ”Villa talisman sick of no Bissouma”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

All people are doing is trying to justify him being poor. He is definitely not enjoying his football at the moment, whether it's his half arsed celebrations or his body language on the pitch, it speaks volumes, an there can be no argument.

We could easily post last seasons Ollie Watkins to see how much he has changed.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Just a page ago you were calling him a bad teammate because he won't celebrate to the level YOU demand. 

Surprise a striker struggling to score at the moment isn't loving his football. Ollie must be the first striker to ever go through a rough patch. The perfect way to lift him up is accuse him of being a poor teammate and to celebrate the goals of his teammates more. Yep that'll do it. Job done. And ive just

"The level i demand" right...

And ive just provided body language shots if you watch the goals and ollies reaction he didnt even seemhappy going 3 up.  He completely slows down after ramsey scores and starts running to celebrate with the fans. If you think thats normal thats up to you.

Even if your struggling you would at least be happy for your team mate a youngster like ramsey getting a brace. 

Highlighting not all is right with ollie is not "demanding" he should celebrate a certain way just merely demonstrating the REASONING why we are thinking that

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I have been! I think I said once about a week ago he looks miserable when we score but that’s it but that was my opinion but 99.9% of my comments have been about his poor play.  I think you are talking about other people.

Dont bother he is trolling nick.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Rather a bizarre comment considering 40,000 in the ground and many more watching tv want him to run around and kick a ball around. 😂 My little brother hates football and doesn’t understand why some of the family are so passionate about, as he says “22 men running around kicking a ball of air”

My brother is the same. he is like "You know YOU are the weird one right? Most men have other things to do on a weekend." 

So I did took the high road , called him a rocket polisher and walked away.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

"The level i demand" right...

And ive just provided body language shots if you watch the goals and ollies reaction he didnt even seemhappy going 3 up.  He completely slows down after ramsey scores and starts running to celebrate with the fans. If you think thats normal thats up to you.

Even if your struggling you would at least be happy for your team mate a youngster like ramsey getting a brace. 

Highlighting not all is right with ollie is not "demanding" he should celebrate a certain way just merely demonstrating the REASONING why we are thinking that

I'm trolling but you are the one still parsing his level of celebration. It's wild to me that you think posting a millisecond grab of Ollie is somehow groundbreaking body language analysis. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. 

I'm not saying Ollie is immune from criticism, he is obviously going through a rough patch. What striker would be happy while not scoring. Still haven't seen it effect his off the ball work. His run for Ramsey's 3rd versus Leeds is a perfect example of the graft he is willing to put in for the team. The team as a whole is underperforming, pretty much every player has been below standard which, to me, says the setup is more to blame over the entire team failing to deliver. 

• Like 1

I really don't understand what has happened to Ollie, he was one of my favourite players last year. I'll be honest, I thought he was the type of player Leicester should be looking at. Makes great diagonal runs and was scoring goals !  For some reason he just isn't the same player this season. Did Villa signing Ings shake his confidence? 

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I really don't understand what has happened to Ollie, he was one of my favourite players last year. I'll be honest, I thought he was the type of player Leicester should be looking at. Makes great diagonal runs and was scoring goals !  For some reason he just isn't the same player this season. Did Villa signing Ings shake his confidence? 

I know it’s been said ad nauseam but Grealish helped him immensely.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yawn 

Im not as shown with my images above. 

Let’s play a very simple game. I play this with children all the time so it’ll be easy for you. In the pictures I provided. Did he go celebrate with his teammates? No need for extraneous detail. Just yes or no?

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Let’s play a very simple game. I play this with children all the time so it’ll be easy for you. In the pictures I provided. Did he go celebrate with his teammates? No need for extraneous detail. Just yes or no?

Just ignore my posts please troll 😀

Edited by Demitri_C

Â