Academy General Topic

smetrov

He's meant to be good, was surprised when he went to Rangers from Millwall, as presumed he would go to one of the cateogry 1 clubs in England, he was already in England age group youth teams, so would have been well known. I think he's a striker. Edit: he's actually already got some minutes in the Championship and Scottish Premier League, he was only fifteen when he made his Millwall debut

Edited by useless

We've signed a young goalkeeper called Jack Allan, he was at Portsmouth but they didn't offer him a scholarship for next season, we did after giving him a three week trial.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Interestingly he was signed by Rangers to replace Rory Wilson .

Maybe we’re doing the same. The 5 year contract has been on the table for a while now…

Not much on in our Academy as we draw to season close .

today we hosted Palace at u16& u18

nothing on tomorrow 

u15s are on a residential in Athens mon-fri … Elite Neon cup

Monday u21s away to Newcastle 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Won the second game 1-0, playing Olympiacos Tavrou SC tomorrow at 3pm

Eh ... from here

f38d631e686642ee88cbebde78491a18.png

🤔

Looks very Athens-y, and I can't see anything about an Olympiacos Tavrou online other than that tournament. Has fate thrown us both together again in the same week I wonder?

Beat Olympiacos Tavrou SC 3-0, Lennon Moss, Ollie Bindley, and Jack Cronin-McGrath with the goals, we now play APOEL FC in the Quarter-Final at 17:30

• Like 1

On 30/04/2024 at 16:43, BOF said:

Eh ... from here

f38d631e686642ee88cbebde78491a18.png

🤔

Looks very Athens-y, and I can't see anything about an Olympiacos Tavrou online other than that tournament. Has fate thrown us both together again in the same week I wonder?

Our youth team has played olympiakos before, in a tournament with Zed, Vitoria, PSV, and someone else. 

We play Panathinaikos FC in the semi-final tomorrow, the other semi-final is Olympiacos FC against Inter Academy Georgia, final is also tomorrow, so our academy and first team could both end up playing Olympiacos on the same day

Â