Villa hard men

sheepyvillian

On 25/04/2020 at 13:48, TRO said:

Shaw was a master at keeping the ball....which in a way is a defensive mannerism as it denies the opposition the ball, so they can't do anything.....maybe this skill was over looked by some.....fine, fine player.

very rarely seen him caught on the ball.

Morley was an out and out winger, but there again, not caught in possession to be dispossessed as much as the current ones.

It was a crime that more of that team wasn't taken to the 1982 World Cup, especially Shaw and Morley.  

• Like 2

On 23/04/2020 at 03:51, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think that Mings is tough, I see he has been mentioned in this thread. I said tough, I think there is a fine line between being tough and being violent. I don’t think he’s a thug, far from it

Personally I don't think Mings has enough aggression in his game. He is a huge specimen but have you ever seen him intimidate anybody, I haven't.

Regards,

VLD.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Graham t said:

Personally I don't think Mings has enough aggression in his game. He is a huge specimen but have you ever seen him intimidate anybody, I haven't.

Regards,

VLD.

El Ghazi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graham t said:

Regards,

VLD.

I think when he first come, he seemed fiestier than he is now.....I think he is exposed a bit by our midfield and put on the back foot too much.

3 hours ago, Graham t said:

Regards,

VLD.

Keith Bumdungeon on Twitter: "Anwar El Ghazi has apologised after ...

Bournemouth to contest Tyrone Mings charge and FA's suggestion of ...

Bournemouth anger over five-game ban for Mings | Sport | The Times

I know it's not the point of the thread, but in terms of physical attributes, did anyone compare to Carew? Just ridiculously strong. I don't think Mings would have much on Carew for instance. 

And since he punched Riise, well that makes him even cooler. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

8 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I know it's not the point of the thread, but in terms of physical attributes, did anyone compare to Carew? Just ridiculously strong. I don't think Mings would have much on Carew for instance. 

And since he punched Riise, well that makes him even cooler. 

Carew was a big powerful unit....such a gentleman too, off the pitch.

lot of skill too for a big man.

Â