Baseball

ianrobo1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Baseball is just dull.

I thought that until I went to the 'ball game'. It is the best sporting event I've ever been to. So much to do, so much food, beer delivered to you etc it is great. Just to add to that, A few Vlad bombs at the Big A settled me in for a week.

Anyway, to those who follow Baseball in America and who have better access to information. As an Angels fan, having lost out on Lee, Crawford and Beltre is it now just a case of settling for Scott Podsednik (lead-off) and making a lot of the fans happy with a return of Vladdy. I would be.

I've been to a couple of minor league games (Jacksonville Suns) and whilst I'm not a huge fan of the game I'll admit it's a good craic , especially Thursday nights which is $1 beer night ! I "follow" the Cubs in the majors which combined with being a Jaguars fan (NFL for those unaware) and a Villa fan , you can imagine how much of my life is spent being disappointed ! :D

Baseball is just dull.

I thought that until I went to the 'ball game'. It is the best sporting event I've ever been to. So much to do, so much food, beer delivered to you etc it is great. Just to add to that, A few Vlad bombs at the Big A settled me in for a week.

Anyway, to those who follow Baseball in America and who have better access to information. As an Angels fan, having lost out on Lee, Crawford and Beltre is it now just a case of settling for Scott Podsednik (lead-off) and making a lot of the fans happy with a return of Vladdy. I would be.

I'm surprised Beltre went to Texas and not Cali...sad to see him go, but we've done quite nicely this off season :D

Baseball is just dull.

I'm surprised Beltre went to Texas and not Cali...sad to see him go, but we've done quite nicely this off season :D

Yes you have haha unlike the Angels. Texas have a great offense on paper. Still, hopefully their rotation can find their old form in the AL west.

There was a lot of grumbling in Boston when Henry bought Liverpool, because people thought he'd stop spending money on the Red Sox....

I think if he doesn't sack Hodgson soon, there will be calls for his head in Liverpool!

• 3 weeks later...
Â