Baseball

ianrobo1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dodgers take 3 from 4 against san francisco. matt kemp means business this year; 40/40 is a possibility.

I had him on my fantasy team last year and he sucked pretty bad.

he did, but at the same time 28 home runs and 90 rbi for a young player who had a down year speaks volumes to his potential.

if he's focused there's no reason why he can't be one of the best players of this generation.

he did, but at the same time 28 home runs and 90 rbi for a young player who had a down year speaks volumes to his potential.

if he's focused there's no reason why he can't be one of the best players of this generation.

No doubt, he just needs to up his avg. and he'll be all set

Well, a series victory on the road against the Marlins to start the season, I'll take that! :D

Now to sweep the Philthies! :lol:

Good weekend for you. Better than

:lol:

To put it into perspective, it took us until September to get our first division road series win last season!

Really impressed with that series against a decent team. No Johan or Bay yet either. Oh and K-Rod is 0-1 in saves, taking off right where he left off! :evil:

Has anyone seen the ESPN Power Rankings after the first weekend of the season? My dog could pick names out of a hat and do a better job. Mets #25 - 9 places behind the team that beat. The 3-1 Royals are #26! The Red Sox are 1 of 4 teams to get swept and they come in at #7.

Power Rankings after this amount of time are stupid as it is, but to get them this wrong is just retarded.

How about Chris Young last night then. First Met Pitcher ever to have two hits in his first to at-bats with the club and finished with 3. And not to shabby a pitching performance either. Nice to stick it to the Phillies even if it is only one game

Didn't know there was another Met on here! :D

His pitching through the first 4 innings was superb and he out-hit the Philthies on his own through that period. :D The 5th and 6th were a bit shaky though, though he's been injured fairly recently hasn't he?

It may only be 1 game, but that's 3 wins in 4 divisional road games. 2 of which weren't even close. If we can still be in the running at the all-star break, maybe a trade, hopefully Bay will be having a good year after his injury and we get Johan back! Though the realist in my says we drop the next 2 in Philly and collapse.. :lol:

The thing that I have liked about the first 4 games is the fact we have taken the game to opponents. Forcing things to happen. Bay will hopefully be back next week. I think we got a chance tonight but dont fancy Niese against Halliday Thursday. Still even if we drop both I would have taken 3-3 after the first two series. Still can't see past 3rd or 4th in Division but it's still nice to let teams know we won't be an easy touch

0-5 start for the Red Sox. Tut tut.

Disappointing start, given all the hype about how this year we were going to storm through the AL East.

Need to win today. Can't come back home 0-6 and looking for win number on the opening day at Fenway. C'mon lads!

Â