Baseball

ianrobo1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Hughes and Lackey were kept in for the whole game, it would've been a basketball score. They are so bad it's unreal, my dog would be a better pitcher.

As I said, drop 2 in Philly and collapse.. it seems like it's going to happen. We just can not get runners home when they're in scoring position. Can't count how many times we've had someone on 3rd with 1 out and failed. Hopefully we can just be remotely competitive until the summer.

I wish Hughes and Lackey were kept in for the whole game, it would've been a basketball score. They are so bad it's unreal, my dog would be a better pitcher.

As I said, drop 2 in Philly and collapse.. it seems like it's going to happen. We just can not get runners home when they're in scoring position. Can't count how many times we've had someone on 3rd with 1 out and failed. Hopefully we can just be remotely competitive until the summer.

We coughed up 4 more home runs today...now 1-7....not looking good at all. I really wish we stayed away from Lackey, waited a year and signed Cliff Lee.....oh well. Maybe a trade for Felix Hernandez is a possibility.

Not sure you'd have got Lee. There must have been some sort of agreement in place with Lee and the Phillies, I can't see why he would have turned down all that money to re-join them otherwise.

4 HRs in 1 game? Ouch.

two of them from Russell Martin who's probably already half way to his RBI total from last year for my dodgers :x

carlos beltran just donged his second long ball of the game for the mets. good to see him back and healthy.

Bullpen blows the W for Chris Young, giving up 4 in the 11th to lose 7-3.

4-5 on the season. Though it's not too bad, 6 on the road and 3 f those in Philly. Series at home against Colorado up next, no Jiminez to face us either.

Which channel are Buck and McCarver on? FOX? Just so I know which station to avoid, they're so annoying it's unreal. At least Buck sounds somewhat more passable in a baseball commentary role than he does for the NFL.

They have won it just fine. They are not cursed. Well, not until this season started anyway. Which I'm fine with. Not a fan. I am however a Cubs fan......yes, we still lose....A LOT.

Â