The FIFA Quaranteam Tournament

Dante_Lockhart

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I thought the teams were going to be represented by a player?

Everyone is different. Some teams are putting forward players, some are putting forward fans. I think most teams with some sort of esport representation are putting forward their esports player(s)

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Everyone is different. Some teams are putting forward players, some are putting forward fans. I think most teams with some sort of esport representation are putting forward their esports player(s)

I know it's meant to be a bit of fun, but e-sports players against fans/players is unbelievably pointless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I know it's meant to be a bit of fun, but e-sports players against fans/players is unbelievably pointless.

It would be equivalent to sticking an esports player into centre midfield in a prem game.  

*or Danny Drinkwater

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Genuinely, genuinely, brilliant.

Isn’t it. 

Ive tried to explain this tweet to people because I found it so funny. But it’s unexplainable unless you get the meme 😂

On 04/04/2020 at 11:53, mikeyp102 said:

Weirdly villa are pushing this, it came through on my calendar this morning 

Given that it was done for Acorns with the aim of replacing some of the money which Acorns would have got for the charity day at the actual game I’d call it admirable that Villa pushed it as hard as they could rather than weird.

At a time when many charities are in serious risk with income slashed I’d say that this was a very welcome and worthwhile thing to do.

Â