WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A young, very attractive Swedish girl was massaging his shoulders, then his chest, and gradually worked her way down his torso.

The guy was getting sexually excited as the masseur approached the towel. The towel began to lift and the Swedish girl arched her eyebrows.

"You wanna wank?" she asked.

"You bet" came the excited reply.

"Okay" she said "I come back in ten minutes".

Terrible joke alert!

Just saw a chav running off with an armfull of chicken tikka masala and pilau rice. Think he got confused when his mates said they were robbing curry's.

Women? Children? Avert thine eyes...

So these two undertakers are working late. One undertaker says to the other "Christ, we had this woman come in the other night, had a clit on her like a gherkin." Other undertaker says "Oh come on, couldn't have been THAT big." First undertaker says "That big? No - that SOUR."

Women? Children? Avert thine eyes...

So these two undertakers are working late. One undertaker says to the other "Christ, we had this woman come in the other night, had a clit on her like a gherkin." Other undertaker says "Oh come on, couldn't have been THAT big." First undertaker says "That big? No - that SOUR."

:shock:

• 2 weeks later...

By the time I had finished I was out of breath, dripping with sweat and my skin was sticky to the touch. Standing up I caught a glimpse of my bright red face in the mirror. I was satisfied and I could tell by the look on her face that she was impressed with my performance.

As I lit up a cigarette I said to her "That, my love... is how a real man finishes a vindaloo".

A friend of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I asked, "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother has a moustache".

I met a girl in the park last night. We got chatting, and things were going well, so I thought I'd try my luck. I said "Simon says take your top off". Off it came. "Simon says take off your bra". Out came the titties. After I'd groped them for a while I said "Simon says get naked and bend over". I **** her hard up the arse and came inside her. I then pulled up my pants and walked one way, as she ran off the other way, screaming. Its great having a knife called Simon.

Went to a fancy dress shop the other day to get a vampire costume for a party and the girl behind the counter gave me a blues shirt. I said "Sorry love, you mis-heard me. I want to look like a count".

Â