WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class whank him off.

I said "Son, that's three schools this year. You want to stop before you're banned from teaching altogether".

Amy Winehouse gets to the pearly gates and sees Michael Jackson standing there with St. Peter.

"Michael!", she exclaims, "How great that they sent another musical genius to welcome me!"

Jacko turns to St. Peter and says "Who's this horsefaced bitch, and where are all these Norwegian kids you promised me?"

Amy Winehouse gets to the pearly gates and sees Michael Jackson standing there with St. Peter.

"Michael!", she exclaims, "How great that they sent another musical genius to welcome me!"

Jacko turns to St. Peter and says "Who's this horsefaced bitch, and where are all these Norwegian kids you promised me?"

I laughed out loud, I feel terrible for doing so but I did.

• 2 weeks later...

BBC NEWS: "Polar bear attacks school party & kills teenager on remote Norwegian island"

**** me, I know Anders Behring Breivik said he wasn't working alone but who would have expected that?!

What's the difference between a Norwegian polar bear and Prince William?

The polar bear didn't have to get married before eating a posh clearing in the woods.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with P."

"Plate."

"No."

"Polar bear."

"No."

"POLAR BEAR!"

"Are you a **** retarrrAAAAGGGHHHH!"

As my mouth slowly started to fill up with another man's cum I made a mental note to myself...

Never go down on a girl from Essex again.

I'll put it here too :)

Did you hear about Spurs' new signings? The Italian Mario Grabatelli, the Egyptian youngster Moustapha Hudi and the Japanese midfielder Gotta Kickawindo.

Â