WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

a big fat prostitute, manchester united fan got a tattoo of rooney and ronaldo on the inside of each of her thighs. She says to her punter" if you can guess who my tattoos are you can get a free shag". He looks left and right and says" i dont know who those ugly bastards are but the one in the middle with fat lips and curly hair is rio ferdinand"

a big fat prostitute, manchester united fan got a tattoo of rooney and ronaldo on the inside of each of her thighs. She says to her punter" if you can guess who my tattoos are you can get a free shag". He looks left and right and says" i dont know who those ugly bastards are but the one in the middle with fat lips and curly hair is rio ferdinand"

Do you go on Orsm.net?

I was just going to post that very joke, but the Aussie version with Warne and Lee on the thighs and Symonds in the middle

Hope you are as "funny" when someone in your family has cancer - it affects one in 3 and seeing there are 3 of you there is hope ......

WELL SAID!!!

Funny jokes about Jade Goody would be her being dumb

jokes about her dying, her illness, her life at the moment...

SICK!!!

She isnt my favourite of people and I am a wee bit fed up of her being in the paper everyday but no need to go so low peeps come on!!

*rant over*

What's the difference between Jade Goody and Wendy Richards?

I'd still **** Wendy Richards.

----------------------------

Spoke to a mate today, said he had some bad news from the doctor, the big C! "Fcuking hell mate, cancer?" I asked.

"No," he said. "Dyslexia."

Two Lions are walking single file through the jungle.After 5mins the second lion licks the first lions bum.The first lion turns around and says "do that again and i'll smash ya face in" He turns around,and they carry on.After 10mins the second lion licks the first lions bum again.The first lion jumps around and says " I effin warned ya ,do that again and i'll tear ya throat out" He turns around and they carry on.After 15mins the second lion licks the first lions bum. The first lion jumps around and roars "right thats it youre efiin dead" The second lion backs away and says "Sorry mate,it aint my fault, I ate a Blues fan last night,and i'm just trying to get the taste out of my mouth"

A professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first-year medical students. Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and asked: "Do you know what your asshole is doing while you are having an orgasm?"

"Yeah," she replied, "probably playing golf with his buddies

A guy walks into a bar with his dog and says: "I'll have a Scotch and water and my dog would like a whisky sour."

The bartender says: "Sorry, we don't allow animals in here."

The dog replies: "Hey, I'm tired of being discriminated against. Just give me a drink."

The bartender says: "Oh, no, not another ventriloquist with the old talking dog trick. Both of you, get out of here!"

"No, no, no, this isn't a trick, I promise you," says the man.

"I tell you what, I'll go for a walk around the block and you talk to Rover here." The man leaves and the bartender sees him turn the corner.

"Now, can I have my drink?" says the dog.

The bartender is amazed: "Sure you can and it's on the house! Listen, can you do me a favor? My wife works next door at the cafe. It'll make her day if you go in and order a cup of coffee. Here's 10 bucks and you can keep the change afterward."

"OK," says the dog and he takes the 10 dollars and leaves. Ten minutes go by and the dog doesn't come back. The owner returns and asks where's the dog. So, both of them go off to see what happened to the dog.

As they approach the cafe, they see Rover going at it hot and heavy with a French poodle in the alley between the bar and cafe.

The owner shouts: "Rover! What are you doing! You've never done this before!"

The dog shrugged: "Hell, I've never had any money before

The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

"Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?" Olaf demands.

"Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any," his wife replies.

The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says: "For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no panties.

"Blessed Virgin Mary, woman!" Patrick exclaims: "You've no knickers. Why not?"

She replies: "I can't afford any on the money you give me."

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says: "For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.

"Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?" he asks.

She too explains: "You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any."

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says: "Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb... tidy yerself up a bit

Â