2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Derwin James has done his knee 🙄

You guys and your injuries. You must have an average of 2 pro-bowlers on IR every season

• Like 1

On 22/06/2020 at 12:22, BOF said:

I sent a care package of goodies to some friends in England the other day, and they decided to get Broncos wide-receiver Juwann Winfree to say thank you from them :lol: Chuffed :D  Let's not dwell on the nickname ... that's not important right now ...

On 22/06/2020 at 15:21, Tegis said:

Holy crap, now I really want him to make the team :D It's really crowded at WR

Didn't make the cut, he'll be on PS unless someone claims him.

@Brumerican looks like your Tyree Cleveland prediction held up. Great camp and made the team.

4 hours ago, Tegis said:

Didn't make the cut, he'll be on PS unless someone claims him.

@Brumerican looks like your Tyree Cleveland prediction held up. Great camp and made the team.

I said he'd be a first rounder after watching his rookie season and the only reason he went so late is because of how many top WR's entered the draft.

Mullen spreads the ball all around the offense so he didn't get the targets like a lot of other guys and he was also competing with Van Jefferson , Swain and Pitts.

On talent alone you will be very happy with him . He can do a bit of everything.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

All 12 draft picks plus 4 UDFA's made the roster.

16 rookies .

It's a bold strategy Cotton.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

(Why did the reboot search throw up a gazillion Will and Grace results?)

3 hours ago, Tegis said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

(Why did the reboot search throw up a gazillion Will and Grace results?)

I still think Minshew and our receiver corps are too proud and talented to not win at least a few games and we should still be able to get after QB's   .  

If they give it their best and still suck I'll be fine with it.  

I'm not sure how the FO survive a bad season regardless so Caldwell and Marrone are never going to get to manage Lawrence or Fields anyway.

I genuinely hope Minshew shits all over this tankathon to be honest because you can't reboot forever .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BOF said:

Von Miller with a potentially season-ending 'freak' ankle injury near end of practice today. Broncos evaluating MRI.

We are looking at a real possibility of only seeing Chubb and Von together in a Fangio defense for 4 games, FOUR :(

tennis rage GIF

Â