Weekends Football 2/4 August

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Na wasn’t bannan or collins see above Carruthers and Ayling 

Am sure was reported at time Collins was there too

Wiki said he was there (i didn't update it) he was also in car when Bannan got pulled over for drink driving

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Carruthers is currently free agent was on trial at Cambridge last week they didn’t want to take the punt.. Only 26 too

Surprised by that, he was good at Milton Keynes in top half of league one a year or two back. Sheffield United took punt on him but he didn't last too long there. Shame if he tumbles into non league now as he's a lovely technical midfielder to watch.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Surprised by that, he was good at Milton Keynes in top half of league one a year or two back. Sheffield United took punt on him but he didn't last too long there. Shame if he tumbles into non league now as he's a lovely technical midfielder to watch.

I suggested him to my contact at st mirren as someone who can make difference this season and make immediate impact . Let’s see if anything happens I doubt it to be fair but good quality for them in my view. They have a small squad  and he is good pick up as a free agent.

My main gripe is his attitude Cant question his technical ability. At 26 does he still want it or to be stacking shelves at Asda or lording it up playing for Congleton Town as their too baller  ?? At 26 he needs think this one through...

Edited by Villan4Life

Seems he's been unlucky with injury recently which is probably messing with his head. Karl Robinson likes him and took him to Oxford start of last season but...

Carruthers joined Oxford United in June 2018, on loan for the 2018–19 season.[23] He suffered a knee injury during the first game of the season, and his recovery was interrupted by a recurrence of the injury later in the autumn that required surgery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samir_Carruthers

Hope he can get things together and stay in league one. Suggest him to Walsall, they need a creative midfielder and with change of ownership actually have more than 10p in the budget now...

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Seems he's been unlucky with injury recently which is probably messing with his head. Karl Robinson likes him and took him to Oxford start of last season but...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samir_Carruthers

Hope he can get things together and stay in league one. Suggest him to Walsall, they need a creative midfielder and with change of ownership actually have more than 10p in the budget now...

I don’t work for Walsall mate.

Edited by Villan4Life

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I am sure he made his Villa debut at Anfield in the infamous draw with Herd and Bannan in midfield 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Football is back at last

Friday 

Championship 

Luton v Middlesbrough SS3 

Saturday 

Barnsley v Fulham

Blackburn v Charlton 

Brentford v Small Heath 

Millwall v Preston 

Reading v Sheff Wed 

Stoke v QPR 

Swansea v Hull 

Wigan v Cardiff 

Forest v Albion 5.30pm SS3

Sunday 

Community Shield

Man City v Liverpool 3pm BT Sport 1

Sunday 

Championship 

Bristol City v Leeds 5.30pm SS3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44ac90734b526c36

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44ad11423778642e

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44adf04d48584f6f

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Collins was both arrested after Bannan's car crash and was one of the players throwing piss over the balcony at Cheltenham racecourse. 

Â