Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

Just flicked over to see the women are on TV. It sounds like the game is being played in a public swimming baths, or a school playground.

Bizarre "atmosphere", but I don't watch women's football so not sure if that's normal.

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Just flicked over to see the women are on TV. It sounds like the game is being played in a public swimming baths, or a school playground.

Bizarre "atmosphere", but I don't watch women's football so not sure if that's normal.

It's often quiet at the women's games. Combination of smaller crowds and more families with small kids I think.

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I doubt the fans are pissed yet

11 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

The atmosphere at Villa Park can be very quiet when we are not winning. Nothing to do with women’s game perhaps it’s a villa fan thing ?

Just now, smg said:

The atmosphere at Villa Park can be very quiet when we are not winning. Nothing to do with women’s game perhaps it’s a villa fan thing ?

The atmosphere is nothing like the men's game. I don't mean noise levels, I mean the sound of it. It's very different.

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

The atmosphere is nothing like the men's game. I don't mean noise levels, I mean the sound of it. It's very different.

Of course it is the make up of the crowd is totally different.

Â