NFL Fantasy Football 2019

Step right up! Step right up! Running Back Sale!

Royce Freeman - playing 50/50 with Lindsay including in the red zone and goal line. Hes even getting receptions! Averaging over 20 points a game. Any injury to his tiny RB partner and hes a bellcow.

Ronald Jones - The best RB in a Bruce Arians offense. he should rise to the top getting most snaps, hopefully after last weeks great game....

Frank Gore - MR Infinity, hes been playing NFL for longer than time. Over 25 points in both last 2 games. getting TDs and a couple of receptions in each. Singletary having issues with hamstring which often linger leaving Gore to eat up.

Justin Jackson - Looks just as good as Ekeler when he plays. He is more efficient with his touches and his role is increasing each week (37% of snaps last week). Hes had a TD in last 2 games that were both pulled back by holding penalties.If his small RB partner Ekeler gets injured Justin Jackson will likely be a RB1

Show me your WRs

9 hours ago, zak said:

Step right up! Step right up! Running Back Sale!

Royce Freeman - playing 50/50 with Lindsay including in the red zone and goal line. Hes even getting receptions! Averaging over 20 points a game. Any injury to his tiny RB partner and hes a bellcow.

Ronald Jones - The best RB in a Bruce Arians offense. he should rise to the top getting most snaps, hopefully after last weeks great game....

Frank Gore - MR Infinity, hes been playing NFL for longer than time. Over 25 points in both last 2 games. getting TDs and a couple of receptions in each. Singletary having issues with hamstring which often linger leaving Gore to eat up.

Justin Jackson - Looks just as good as Ekeler when he plays. He is more efficient with his touches and his role is increasing each week (37% of snaps last week). Hes had a TD in last 2 games that were both pulled back by holding penalties.If his small RB partner Ekeler gets injured Justin Jackson will likely be a RB1

Show me your WRs

Not even an offer! I will have to drop 1 for waiver but thought someone might want one of them before they go to waivers

2 hours ago, zak said:

Not even an offer! I will have to drop 1 for waiver but thought someone might want one of them before they go to waivers

Maybe it was the desperation you showed in your negotiating position? 😂

13 hours ago, Milfner said:

He’s out for half the season, don’t think you’ll be getting much now! 

My team finally goes off...second highest score in the league this week and I lose by 3. Lol. 

Basically, what I meant to say is. He's not for trading

Â