NFL Fantasy Football 2019

On 06/09/2019 at 16:20, Brumerican said:

Yahoo only awarded Chicago D/St  x5 Three and outs but I watched every down of that game and the GB punter had 9 kicks.

Am i missing something obvious ?

Silly question, but were the other 4 punts after GB moved the ball a bit, i.e. got a first down or more so not 3 and out?

I have managed to win with the lowest points total of all this weeks winners! 😎

58 minutes ago, kkr said:

Silly question, but were the other 4 punts after GB moved the ball a bit, i.e. got a first down or more so not 3 and out?

Well done. I've managed to score the lowest amount of points from all 14 teams.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, kkr said:

Yup.  It only applies to the first set of downs which is poop. You get 3 points for forcing a punt on the first set of downs yet you get zero points if you force a punt on any following set of downs.  I get the idea in theory but you should get something for forcing a punt at anytime .   It's also poop that you get 15 points for allowing the offense to score 7-13 .  There's a big difference between allowing 7 points and 13 points so quite often D's who keep the score low go unrewarded.  New England only allowed 3 points against Pittsburgh yet the Bengals allowed 21 points but still got more fantasy points ?  I understand picks , sacks and returns etc are involved but IMO New England should have been awarded a lot more points than they were . 

The number one mission for a defense is to stop the offense scoring points yet it's the aspect they are rewarded for least . 

46 minutes ago, kkr said:

I hear you, lets look at the D scoring in the offseason then and fix all that.

I think the other changes have worked pretty well though.  WR's and TE's  can put up a fight with the RB's now.

• Like 1

On 10/09/2019 at 09:16, kkr said:

Yeah yeah alright! :D

Made 3 changes to my team. Started well last year, went 5-0 before turning shit. I've turned shit in week 1 this season already! 

On 08/09/2019 at 21:44, rjw63 said:

Ballsed up with my kicker, put Vinatieri in at last minute. His first action was to miss the XP.

Same old bollocks.

Ditching the Cleveland D a day before Darnold and Bell go down is brutal luck .

• Sad 1

Loving the changes we've made, a few tweaks to the D scoring for next year but not many.  Very positive.

Nothing to do with me already having the same amount of wins as last season already I assure you!

21 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Loving the changes we've made, a few tweaks to the D scoring for next year but not many.  Very positive.

Nothing to do with me already having the same amount of wins as last season already I assure you!

spacer.png

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Xela said:

QB and Defence still accounts for far too higher a % of points. Maybe look at tweaking next year.

My score last week says you're wrong!

• Haha 1

On 13/09/2019 at 17:22, Brumerican said:

@LancsVillan  What's the story behind the Scotty Miller pick ? I doubt even Bruce Arians knows who he is . I haven't seen a sleeper that deep outside of Bill Cosby's basement.

Picked him up as had read two different articles that he was looking good and unfortunately he got injured late in preseason. Gamble didn't pay off, oh well

Need big games from late games this week to stop from going 0-2 

• Like 1

Â