NFL Fantasy Football 2019

3 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

It's fantasy points I'm on about. He's actually fourth in total points among all positions. Only Deshaun Watson, Pats D and Niners D have more.

Probably why I've never won this competition

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That pending trade is borderline criminal .

I almost voted against it for crimes against fantasy, but misguided intentions are not illegal in this game :( 

I'm presuming you both think the Wilson side won?

I don't see it as one sided personally. Dorsett and Drake both offer limited value. Russ is a top QB but he's got Dak who actually has a better points per game record, and Davante Adams should be back this week, with Rodgers finally throwing it Davante should put up good numbers.

27 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I'm presuming you both think the Wilson side won?

I don't see it as one sided personally. Dorsett and Drake both offer limited value. Russ is a top QB but he's got Dak who actually has a better points per game record, and Davante Adams should be back this week, with Rodgers finally throwing it Davante should put up good numbers.

The person getting Drake and Adams easily wins

• Confused 1

OK even worse than leaving forty points on the bench, I just attempted to swap injured James Connor and ended up putting him in waivers. I'd appreciate it if you all let me grab him back when it goes to FA...

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

OK even worse than leaving forty points on the bench, I just attempted to swap injured James Connor and ended up putting him in waivers. I'd appreciate it if you all let me grab him back when it goes to FA...

You might wanna tag everyone in the morning because somebody will just see him there and grab him unless they've read this. 

9 hours ago, Brumerican said:

You might wanna tag everyone in the morning because somebody will just see him there and grab him unless they've read this. 

Someone's not going to see this. I just dropped a player to make space. Then I thought about it abit and came here. Commissioner should be able to make put him back on the Punters Unanimous

38 minutes ago, zak said:

Someone's not going to see this. I just dropped a player to make space. Then I thought about it abit and came here. Commissioner should be able to make put him back on the Punters Unanimous

Any chance of this @kkr?

@rhyscartwright_avfc

@StefanAVFC

@maqroll

Not easy to tag all as not all are using vt name. Also I'm on my phone in Wales so making things awkward

On 14/07/2019 at 10:10, Brumerican said:

Confirmed returns (based off current activity)

@rjw63

@Xela

@LancsVillan

@Milfner

@zak

@maqroll

@Brumerican

@sexbelowsound

@StefanAVFC

@abdomlahor

@kkr (The Commish)

Awaiting some noise from

@Beastmix

@Tubby

@rhyscartwright_avfc

That must have tagged everyone :)

Sorry about the **** up - I don't usually mess with my team on a cellphone but I was away for the weekend

Â