NFL Fantasy Football 2019

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

All down to my kicker tonight! 

Yes. Absolute waste of time Prescott throwing 400 yards +, Chark having a stormer, and fills ins like Cobb doing the biz, if your RB gets injured and your TE is anonymous.

And the less said about **** Carolina the better. Hope your kicker recovers from that broken foot... spacer.png

17 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

3.60 points from both running backs this week, 6 yards on two carries and one reception 😐

Would rather get smashed than lose by single figures.

Really need to drop out of this next season, it's becoming a regular Sunday night/Monday morning downer.

19 hours ago, Hornso said:

I know I'm going super early, but if there is a space that opens up next season I'd love to join. Will help me follow the league in more depth.

What we really need is two new teams and two leagues of 8

• Like 3

On 20/11/2019 at 17:53, rjw63 said:

What we really need is two new teams and two leagues of 8

I'm up for that and hopefully this season will earn me a place in the top league...

19 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I lost by less than a point..

We have history...

Call the most recent loss a 8 fold improvement on the disappointment you're feeling!

image.png.22aa948def28680c2f75ce6b8f3d919a.png

Edited by Tubby
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Beat the leader and still 12th!

Top 5 have clinched play off places and from positions 6 to 12, there is only 1 game in it. 

I think this is the closest season there's been, everyone bar the bottom two still involved.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Really ? I just assumed I was out with so few games left .

Image result for just when i thought i was out gif"

Nope, the last play off places will go all the way to week 14 by the looks. When I play you!

Edited by rjw63

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Beat the leader and still 12th!

Top 5 have clinched play off places and from positions 6 to 12, there is only 1 game in it. 

Resting my starters for the playoffs weren't I. 😎

In all seriousness though, would've won if I didn't play Matt Ryan instead of Jameis at the last minute. 27 points against Tampa's secondary is shocking. Plus TE woes with Kelce/Henry both on byes, Brate (a week after 10 receptions) had 1 target.

• Like 1

Â