NFL Fantasy Football 2019

Half time early games, 75% favourite.

Full time, 25%. **** this competition.

Next game KKR has at least half a team on bye, one on IR, and no QBs. I will somehow manage to still lose.

On 02/11/2019 at 15:16, rjw63 said:

That must have tagged everyone :)

Sorry about the **** up - I don't usually mess with my team on a cellphone but I was away for the weekend

Sorry missed this and the fact that he was available on waivers, busy week!  Looks like it worked out in the end anyway.

• Like 1

On 03/11/2019 at 21:14, rjw63 said:

Half time early games, 75% favourite.

Full time, 25%. **** this competition.

Next game KKR has at least half a team on bye, one on IR, and no QBs. I will somehow manage to still lose.

I've manged to go bargain basement shopping to patch together a QB and some RB's, but i will put all my hope in Michael Thomas and Chris Godwin this week as i do every week! 

On 04/11/2019 at 22:05, rjw63 said:

Preston Williams, who has turned into my best WR, out for the season.

**** terrific.

@rjw63 If the trade window is still open, I'll listen to offers for Landry if you're interested?

Edited by Tubby

2 hours ago, Tubby said:

@rjw63 If the trade window is still open, I'll listen to offers for Landry if you're interested?

Hardly seems worth it now, I've only got bye week fillers to offer (Zac Pascal), after this week I'm almost back to normal strength. Which means losing by 20 points because the opposition has one player who scores 400 points.

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Hardly seems worth it now, I've only got bye week fillers to offer (Zac Pascal), after this week I'm almost back to normal strength. Which means losing by 20 points because the opposition has one player who scores 400 points.

Shame, I just missed out on James Conner through waivers as well...!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Conner back, for about 3 minutes.

Big thanks to Pittspuke for playing him when blatantly unfit. Ten million Fantasy players say "**** you".

Ditto James Washington.

I knew I'd run out of weeks last week to be honest. I'll play my best team for league integrity but I wouldn't mind if I tanked in the process.  A huge portion of my team have a horrible habit of not lasting a half which is crippling.  😀

The waiver wire is bleak in a 14 man league and we had posters who wanted to play who we couldn't fit in . It might be worth having a split with the top half from this year forming a top league with the rest of us going to a 2nd tier league including promotion and relegation. I'm confident we could get 2 10 team leagues filled with VTer's next time round.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Ditto James Washington.

I knew I'd run out of weeks last week to be honest. I'll play my best team for league integrity but I wouldn't mind if I tanked in the process.  A huge portion of my team have a horrible habit of not lasting a half which is crippling.  😀

The waiver wire is bleak in a 14 man league and we had posters who wanted to play who we couldn't fit in . It might be worth having a split with the top half from this year forming a top league with the rest of us going to a 2nd tier league including promotion and relegation. I'm confident we could get 2 10 team leagues filled with VTer's next time round.

Agree with this. 14 is too many teams to have any quality in waivers

• Like 1

On 15/11/2019 at 08:21, rjw63 said:

Conner back, for about 3 minutes.

Big thanks to Pittspuke for playing him when blatantly unfit. Ten million Fantasy players say "**** you".

Don't worry, you'll still beat me!

Â