Tickets

OutByEaster?

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

2,000 left on sale for this one. I think we're in for a sell out a week before kick off.

Attendances this season have been excellent I think.

I was looking at going to this. But the tickets remaining are not in great place so like to sit. 

This will definitely sell out I think. That's great as this could be a huge game. 

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Less than 100 tickets left so will be a 41.5k sell out. Our support is unreal and we will be looking at an average of 36k at home and we are also the best supported club on the road.

Leeds are the best supported on the road . 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Leeds are the best supported on the road . 

There's been next to nothing in it over the past 3 seasons. 2 years ago our support away was slightly higher, last season their's was, this season again their's is slightly higher, mainly due to the Blackburn games we each played - ours on TV at 5:30 pm with a trains strike, theirs normal time no transport issues - so they took more and that's basically the "skew" on it. Other factors like Blues giving us fewer tickets than they give Leeds etc. also play into it. There's now't between us. Wednesday have consistently good away support, too.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, blandy said:

There's been next to nothing in it over the past 3 seasons. 2 years ago our support away was slightly higher, last season their's was, this season again their's is slightly higher, mainly due to the Blackburn games we each played - ours on TV at 5:30 pm with a trains strike, theirs normal time no transport issues - so they took more and that's basically the "skew" on it. Other factors like Blues giving us fewer tickets than they give Leeds etc. also play into it. There's now't between us. Wednesday have consistently good away support, too.

Our away support is very good. Lately we’ve been selling our big allocations without general sale. Leeds do not have a general sale though. 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Upper Trinity already opened for this one?

Was hoping to get a ticket but looks like I'm out of luck!

Yup, tis sold out :) 

:( - Sad face that you can't go tho

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Yup, tis sold out :) 

:( - Sad face that you can't go tho

Mad, I wasn't expecting that.

My chances of getting playoff tickets, should we get there, are quickly diminishing :D :( 

• Like 1

On 04/04/2019 at 08:12, Demitri_C said:

I was looking at going to this. But the tickets remaining are not in great place so like to sit. 

This will definitely sell out I think. That's great as this could be a huge game. 

I managed to get a decent seat in the trinity last Friday.  Got lucky really.

Im surprised it’s completely sold out not. Surely there must be the odd single seat around the ground..

On 08/04/2019 at 10:52, Stevo985 said:

Mad, I wasn't expecting that.

My chances of getting playoff tickets, should we get there, are quickly diminishing :D :( 

Final tickets? 

I looked at last years attendance and it was 85k.  Doesn’t Wembley hold 90k? 

I guess it probably meant Fulham didn’t sell out their allocation. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I managed to get a decent seat in the trinity last Friday.  Got lucky really.

Im surprised it’s completely sold out not. Surely there must be the odd single seat around the ground..

It's great for us as we will have a full house for home game in play offs if we make it there. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Final tickets? 

I looked at last years attendance and it was 85k.  Doesn’t Wembley hold 90k? 

I guess it probably meant Fulham didn’t sell out their allocation. 

Probably corporate tickets.

Capacity is 90k but from memory our allocation was only around 30k

Edit: pretty sure Fulham did sell out. But their tickets were available to every man and his dog. Grandparents who hadn't been to Craven Cottage since 1960 were turning up.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

I wonder how many fans are turning up to boost their booking history.  I have to admit that’s why I’m going for the last few games. 

I generally prefer to watch games on tv. My eyesights crap and I sometimes have to guess who players are! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â