Weekends Football 1/3 March

andykeenan

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Liiiiiverpool, Liiiiiiiiverpool 😂

Won the league in November/December according to the press at the time

As much as I dislike man City winning the league by buying the players, the media saying pool should win it because they don't have the resources as man City etc after spending 150million on a keeper and a defender. 

Big lol from me. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Won the league in November/December according to the press at the time

As much as I dislike man City winning the league by buying the players, the media saying pool should win it because they don't have the resources as man City etc after spending 150million on a keeper and a defender. 

Big lol from me. 

Dont forget a 50 million pound midfielder who they sometimes dont even bother playing like today

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Far too reliant on the front 3 and the fullbacks. Far too many water carriers in midfield.

Man City are relentless and will cruise to the title now.

I don;t think City are as good as people are making out. The title will come down to the last few games and if Liverpool get knocked out of the CL by Bayern they could well win it. They have the easier run in.

19 hours ago, MrDuck said:

It was the wind's fault.

Embarrassing, a game played in a big stadium that is almost completely enclosed by two teams who like to keep the ball on the deck taking turns which way to shoot. The idea that conditions were in anyway a ‘leveller’ is a joke.

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This reminds we of the villa wolves game on Bruce's first season when wolves battered us and we scraped a draw. United have battered Wednesday. This game shows Bruce's limitations

Getting a draw against a team that should be beating them?

30 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Getting a draw against a team that should be beating them?

Exactly no ambition to win the game. Did you watch it? Wednesday were so negative and inspiring as the home side. 

We're just setup not to lose. 

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly no ambition to win the game. Did you watch it? Wednesday were so negative and inspiring as the home side. 

We're just setup not to lose. 

I didn't see it.

But a draw against Sheff Utd isn't a bad result for them.

i think its a good result to be fair to him, performance aside because i didnt watch it, i think on paper at this stage of his management with united flying high a remit of do not lose the derby is about right

if in 3 years time he's doing the same thing then the questions get asked but not yet

i dont think Bruce will have issues vs "better" teams in the league, home or away, he can set the teams up right, snatch wins, turn it on at times, its the inconsistency and then the boring performances vs the "lesser" teams thats his undoing

Â