The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

The TT festival starts next week, so......

Cheers turnbull! That gave me a proper laugh!

Nice to bring a smile. So, if you "like" Gordon Ramsey..........

Fermented Herring. It's vile, trust me on this. Northern Swedes are insane eating that shit

I had a big Christmas dinner once with a Norwegian family who were invited guests, and the wife had prepared pickled herring...absolutely disgusting. I felt guilty though cuz she was seated right next to me, and my plate was clean with the exception of her specialty...barftastic.

Nostalgia-tastic

This has been posted about a million times on Facebook already.

But it's totally worth it!

I wish I'd seen it live and didn't alreayd know Carlton came on at the end. i'd have lost my shit

Oh I know, but not everyone who posts here is on Facebook or might not have seen it.

I didn't know about Alfonso Ribeiro, despite his name clearly being there on the top of the video in the title. I just saw Will Smith's face on my Facebook feed and I felt no need to look anywhere else

;)

Edited by Ginko

Fermented Herring. It's vile, trust me on this. Northern Swedes are insane eating that shit

I had a big Christmas dinner once with a Norwegian family who were invited guests, and the wife had prepared pickled herring...absolutely disgusting. I felt guilty though cuz she was seated right next to me, and my plate was clean with the exception of her specialty...barftastic.

Nah, pickled herring and a LARGE snaps is ace! :)

Oh I know, but not everyone who posts here is on Facebook or might not have seen it.

I didn't know about Alfonso Ribeiro, despite his name clearly being there on the top of the video in the title. I just saw Will Smith's face on my Facebook feed and I felt no need to look anywhere else

;)

Yeah sorry I wasn't complaining about you posting it! just pointing out that everyone's (rightly) going mad over it :D

It really taste like shit

Bindunne 3 posts ago ;)

Smith seems to be doing this recently I think its because his film is pants and needs something to get the hype up 

That's why anyone goes on a chat show.

Bindunne 3 posts ago ;)

Smith seems to be doing this recently I think its because his film is pants and needs something to get the hype up 

That's why anyone goes on a chat show.

serious ?  for reals?

Â