Wednesday

Champions League 

Valencia v Man Utd 8pm BT Sport 2

Man City v Hoffeneim BT Sport 3

Thursday 

Europa League 

Vidi v Chelsea 5.55pm BT Sport 2

Arsenal v Qarabag  8pm BT Sport 2

Said it before for all the money they spend, Premier League isnt getting value for money. City, Liverpool really wouldnt convince you at top level and both have struggled at times in the groups vs mediocre teams. 

As for United. No comment

7 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Im happy about it. Am I in the minority?

Probably yeah.

Couldn’t care less about Man Utd, Man City or Liverpool qualifying. Would have found it amusing had they gone out.

I like spurs (I know a lot on here don’t). I always feel they get screwed in the draw for the group stages while every year Man Utd seemingly get given a group with Young Boys, Grasshoppers and Kidderminster Harriers. So fair play to spurs for getting out of the group.

9 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Dont know about the minority. Me personally, im too cynical for all that. Want all English clubs to fail. Especially spuds

Never got it. Would other fans of English teams cheer for Villa or Liverpool fans cheer City, United or Everton

15 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Dont know about the minority. Me personally, im too cynical for all that. Want all English clubs to fail. Especially spuds

9 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Probably yeah.

Couldn’t care less about Man Utd, Man City or Liverpool qualifying. Would have found it amusing had they gone out.

I like spurs (I know a lot on here don’t). I always feel they get screwed in the draw for the group stages while every year Man Utd seemingly get given a group with Young Boys, Grasshoppers and Kidderminster Harriers. So fair play to spurs for getting out of the group.

Ha! I’ve always been like this, even with the special cases of Utd and Liverpool; owing to their claims of being ‘seperate’ to England and English football. Just think it’s a great advert for English football. Perhaps it’s pride by association or maybe I’m just a little englander in the modern sense of the term 😂

Edit: totally voted remain though 😂

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Haha 1

Â