Liam Rosenior

TRO

He

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I feel this guy deserves a more profiled mention.

He really does appreciate the transformation in our fortunes and delivers his reports on us with accuracy and aplomb.

I take my hat off to his obvious research and appraisal of all the Championship teams and true gem in the sky punditry.

He has worked with Steve Bruce but has been able to separate loyalty with a passion for reporting his true feelings a rarity in todays journalism.

He is obviously a student of good football and his face lights up when he is talking about us, quite something from a non- Villa Fan.

Take a bow Liam Rosenoir for your research and attention to detail.....Sky really have a talent on their hands.

He gets a huge amount of praise on Twiter, fans of all sorts of teams often reply to his tweets saying how good they think he is.

Excellent commentator on the game and you would imagine a really good coach for Brighton.

• Like 1

Am a big fan of this guy. Best pundit for the EFL and speaks so articulate, balanced and fair. Seems to pay close attention to the goings on at all teams in the league and offers clear insight at all times.

Can see him having a great successful career with Sky.

1 hour ago, roonst83 said:

Am a big fan of this guy. Best pundit for the EFL and speaks so articulate, balanced and fair. Seems to pay close attention to the goings on at all teams in the league and offers clear insight at all times. 

Can see him having a great successful career with Sky.

Talks sense, can imagine his Sky time is limited

He is brilliant. At the start of the season he wasn't talking nonsense about us but instead pointing out what we all knew that we had no tactics or plan to score goals. We were just 11 players on a pitch under Bruce. One of the best pundits about and probably the best pundit on British TV. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, villa89 said:

He is brilliant. At the start of the season he wasn't talking nonsense about us but instead pointing out what we all knew that we had no tactics or plan to score goals. We were just 11 players on a pitch under Bruce. One of the best pundits about and probably the best pundit on British TV. 

It’s changing, slowly, but it is changing. What I mean is that first there was Neville, then Caracher who started actually telling us stuff we might not know or see, based on the actual games in front of them, rather than trading on blokey reminiscences and cliches of in my day. Then the female commenters and Rosenoir have come along with something to prove, as they are lesser names, but boy can you tell they work at it, as well as obviously having knowledge. It’s a big step up, and it’s also made MOTD types wake up, too. There’s way more sense talked now, and more insight given as a result.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Don’t think he did, he was one of the very few who saw it like the fans.

I believe you're right, i might mistake him from someone else.

There were a delusional pundit that claimed Bruce deserved more time though, but don't think it was Liam

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

There were a delusional pundit that claimed Bruce deserved more time though, but don't think it was Liam

You may well be thinking of Chris Kirkland who had a meltdown about him getting sacked.

There is actually an article with Rosenoir talking about Bruce from the time, I will try and post it later. He talks about how much he enjoyed playing for him but then goes on to talk about the lack of plan in how we were playing.

It could have been written by one of us, he had it spot on.

7 hours ago, blandy said:

It’s changing, slowly, but it is changing. What I mean is that first there was Neville, then Caracher who started actually telling us stuff we might not know or see, based on the actual games in front of them, rather than trading on blokey reminiscences and cliches of in my day. Then the female commenters and Rosiegnor have come along with something to prove, as they are lesser names, but boy can you tell they work at it, as well as obviously having knowledge. It’s a big step up, and it’s also made MOTD types wake up, too. There’s way more sense talked now, and more insight given as a result.

If only Lawro would retire

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think the younger Championship pundits are quite good and better than PL equivalent. Maybe given more freedom on a lesser show

Even Andy Hinchcliffe is a decent co commentator at times 

Meanwhile for the PL we have Steve Sidwell and Craig Bellamy on Sky who offer nothing but cliched platitudes. 

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Think it was Sidwell when he was a guest on The Debate.

Â