U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

Stats updated.  United lost, which protected our playoff position for now.  Next up we have a must-win home game against bottom of the table Blunderland.

8 hours ago, BOF said:

Stats updated.  United lost, which protected our playoff position for now.  Next up we have a must-win home game against bottom of the table Blunderland.

No need to mock Sunderland. I’m watching their attempt to get promoted back to the Premier League and Simon Grayson has managed them to 4 points from 2 games, including a 3-1 win at Norwich. They’ll go straight back to the top flight. Surely?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, brommy said:

No need to mock Sunderland. I’m watching their attempt to get promoted back to the Premier League and Simon Grayson has managed them to 4 points from 2 games, including a 3-1 win at Norwich. They’ll go straight back to the top flight. Surely?

What could possibly go wrong?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Our u23s are playing Plymouth Argyle away tonight, 7pm kick off, anyone know if it’s on YouTube? It’s at Home Park, so it could be 

I can't see any mention of a youtube feed on Plymouth's preview article, nor on our youtube channel.  Although there is no avfc preview yet so it may be a late addition.

• Thanks 1