U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

If nothing else, tomorrow's matchday squad will look a whole lot different.  I wonder if new signing Jaden Philogene-Bidace will be drafted straight in :) 

• Like 2

It's been a quite brutal dismantling of the current under 23 squad. We've a good group coming through from the U18's, it looks like the focus will be on them for a little while.

O'Hare, Hepburn-Murphy, Doyle-Hayes, Bedaeu and Blackett-Taylor all gone today.

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's been a quite brutal dismantling of the current under 23 squad. We've a good group coming through from the U18's, it looks like the focus will be on them for a little while.

O'Hare, Hepburn-Murphy, Doyle-Hayes, Bedaeu and Blackett-Taylor all gone today.

And McKirdy now!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Love it. That's the way it should be. No 20 year old is learning anything playing U23 football.

I imagine if there were any takers Suliman would be out the door on a free too. I don't know where his career goes from here.

Sadly, I think you’re correct 

Think we might see some seniors needing match fitness get some games too, I'm sure you are allowed 3 over aged players. Likes of Jedinak, Hause, Mings & Lansbury need to get match fit

Wolves won their game in hand 1-0 against Flum and went back on top.

Also, I hadn't noticed that our game at Flum was moved from today to Monday evening.

Thanks, Edit- this was the team according to the Fulham OS: Sarkic, Walker (Revan 80), Suliman, Prosser, Rowe, Clarke, Bazeley-Graham, Vassilev (Guy), Knibbs, Mooney, Cox (Archer)

Unused sub: Lomax

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Stats updated.  No idea how old our new striker Cameron Archer is though.  Result of the weekend goes to rock bottom Sunderland somehow beating 2nd placed Reading 1-0 and thus preventing them from going top.  Up to 4th we go.

West Brom won 6-2 at Norwich with 16 year old Morgan Rogers scoring 4 of them and getting an assist.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

Stats updated.  No idea how old our new striker Cameron Archer is though.  Result of the weekend goes to rock bottom Sunderland somehow beating 2nd placed Reading 1-0 and thus preventing them from going top.  Up to 4th we go.

West Brom won 6-2 at Norwich with 16 year old Morgan Rogers scoring 4 of them and getting an assist.

I’ve had a look on the net and can’t find a DOB for him, I think his birthday is the 9 December 2001, that’s what it says on his Facebook anyway

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Thanks, Edit- this was the team according to the Fulham OS: Sarkic, Walker (Revan 80), Suliman, Prosser, Rowe, Clarke, Bazeley-Graham, Vassilev (Guy), Knibbs, Mooney, Cox (Archer)

Unused sub: Lomax

Average age 19.75 - Indiana Vassilev aged 17 the youngest 😃

The U23 have 6 more matches - 4 at home 2 away ( the  reverse for the U18) 

• Thanks 1